Drink: Yuengling Porter
    Tunes: Soundgarden ~ Badmotorfinger; Smashing Pumpkins ~ Gish

Wrapper: Cameroon
    Binder: Dominican Republic
    Filler: Dominican Republic
    Draw: Perfect
    Burn: Perfect
    Misc: 90min

Pre-light: Like a long time friend you met, and have been with for a long time, this cigar gives an appearance that garners many a stranger, friends and acquaintances compliments of beauty, obedience, and loyalty. In other words, it has a nice Colorado shade wrapper with good construction, and medium sized veins. Beautiful sweet musky tobacco scent, and a sweet tobacco cut prelight flavor with a little spice.

Light: Easygoing, relaxed and tolerant to your lighter, and all other aspects. Very easy with a mellow personality. In other words, it’s an easy light, and the draw is a light to medium pull. Perfect.

1st 3rd: Not a playful cigar, but rather it like to just be in your presence as much as possible, often giving you signs it wants your attention, which is hard to resist. It just wants to be with you wherever you go. The wrapper is soft to touch. In other words, it’s a medium body and medium to full flavor cigar with light spice and a twangy oil flavor. Different. A little salty / bitter like some other Dominican smokes. Draw is perfect, and it’s burning perfect. Woodsy. A slight touch of leather and a little oil and ash. While no one flavor stands out distinctly, it’s a decent mix.

I unintentionally missed this pic, but in hindsight, it’s appropriate.

Ash: The ash falls off too soon, but you got a late start. It may have had more in it if you milked it, or let it linger on, but it’s ok. In other words, it fell off prior to the first pic. Held on for about ¾” Flakey with ash bubbles, and black speckles on a light gray ash

2nd 3rd: Once you get to know this cigar it gives you rewards tenfold. Mellow and obedient, loving, and not judgmental. Again, it lets you know when it wants attention, but you’re easily drawn in. In other words, its getting some really nice creaminess on the draw with a slightly bitter oil twinge on the aftertaste. On a strong draw and nose exhale, it gives a delicious creamy leather flavor with mellow spice. It’s all in the draw on this one. Nice woodsy, sweet, leathery, creamy draw and exhale.

3rd 3rd: In the autumn years of this smoke, you notice changes and you know it’s coming to an end. In other words, it’s a lot like the 2nd 3rd. The draw gives you a nice creamy leather, oily blast of sweet tobacco flavor. Leaves a slight ash / bitter twinge on the aftertaste, but nice. Buttery on a short draw / exhale.

Overall impression: The world needs more cigars like this one, and hopefully it’ll come back in another form for the world to enjoy, but I rest knowing that wherever the ashes end up it had a good run, and I was part of it. There aren’t any other words.

Thank you to another brother on the board who helped me through this one.

Will

This is a tribute to our (my) Heidee dog. Here’s to many a smoke with you. RIP 9/8/2010
    Last edited by badwhale; 09-10-2010 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Changed a couple pictures
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Heres to a good smoke and a good friend. God's speed.

Blog Entries

My thoughts are with ya bro!!

Heidee was an awesome companion. Great memorial review.

Will, sorry about your loss, prayers are sent your way.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Blog Entries

Sorry for your loss my friend. Prayers sent.

At first I thought this was a tribute to Daysi. But then the coffee hit me...very nice tribute. I am sorry for your loss.

Blog Entries

That was a nice tribute, Sorry for your loss bro.

Blog Entries

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. I know how much she meant to you.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Will my thoughts are with you... it is very hard to get over the loss of a good dog. They are like family. My heart goes out to you because I know I miss the two dogs that I lost not to long ago. Rest your grief in great memories that you have had. Nice review by the way. Take care. Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information