My wife was in Manassas, VA over the weekend and picked up a couple sticks for me.

While doing a search for this on the forum/review board i noticed PML recent joined. I shot him/her a message and told them i would try to do the smoke justice as a review... go easy on the new guy (me) please.

(stealing BadWhale's layout a little bit)
Wrapper: Maduro (advertised as "Nicaraguan")
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
Draw: hard
Burn: hit and miss, mostly good
Time: 45 Min.
Music: Rise Against - The Unraveling (thankfully not true of the wrapper)

pre-light - firm roll, smells fantastic (a sweet smell of chocolate and molasses).

1/3 - hard draw, the sweetness of a fine chocolate (high in cocoa). leather and cedar (this cigar is not wrapped in cedar... no idea whats going on there) on the nose. the wrapper leaves a sweet taste on the tongue, and its chased by a bitter tinge.

2/3 - Less cocoa now, its there, but not as strong. mainly a taste of great tobacco, and very smooth. The burn is starting to go uneven now, but not terribly, and the i lost the ash at this point, it sat like a stack of change up to then though.

2/3 - repaired the burn. The cocoa is back, but it brought a hint of cherries with it this time. this taste comes and goes for the remainder of the smoke. about half way through this stage i had to coax the smoke back a bit. i am getting subtle scents of coffee grounds near the end.

Overall - This was a 5 star smoke in my opinion. It is advertised as having pepper, but i got none from it, which is fine, but i don't know where they got it in order to write the description on their site (note: the shape is not on their site, but the Maduro torpedo is). that being said; it was $10... so i wouldn't buy it again... not at that price anyway. i would pay $5-7.50 though.