Premium Cigar Services is proud to announce the launch of our new website CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM. We have over 15 years experience in the industry and hundreds of thousands of dollars in inventory. CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM is designed to allow you to enter a price that you would be willing to pay for a product. If the price entered is reasonable we will accept your offer on the spot, no waiting, you get an immediate response. CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM has been created to provide our customers with great products at great prices. On top of that we guarantee the best customer service in the industry. Here are some accolades from previous customers:
Once again you have exceeded my expectations for customer service! Often, I am told that I will be "gotten back to" by other companies after they "look into it" only to be brushed off later after they've forgotten about my request. But you have delivered as promised, and I really appreciate it! Rest assured that I refer everyone I know that is shopping for non-Cuban cigars to your website, in person and on the cigar forums... Your prices are usually the best to be found, shipping is prompt and secure, and your customer service is top-notch! Keep up the excellent work!
There are many reasons that I ONLY buy cigars from you guys... trust, service, customer appreciation and value are only a few. Thanks again!!!
Please check out CIGARSATYOURPRICE.COM and feel free to email me with any questions or comments at david@cigarsatyourprice.com or call us toll free at 877-642-3274