Thread: Padron Family Reserve 44 Cigars

1. Default Padron Family Reserve 44 Cigars

Hey Guys,

Padron Family Reserve 44 Torpedo Cigar was very first in the Family Reserve Line. The Padron Family Reserve 44th Anniversary Torpedo is made with the same quality of tobacco as its Series 1926. The tobacco used in the construction of this cigar is five years old. The cigar,6.25 inches long and 52 ring gauge, Padron 44th Anniversary is hand rolled by the expert rollers in the Villazon factory, Nicaragua. Padron Family Reserve 44 Cigars flavored with Spice, cedar, leather and hints of cocoa.

Quantity:Box of 10

Maduro Torpedo (6.25 x 52) $249.50
    Natural Torpedo (6.25 x 52) $249.50

Thanks
    Leticia Corbett
    leticia@cheapercigars.com
    www.cheapercigars.com
    1-888-676-7774 xt 4

Dam.

Now this isn't a knock on the vendor it's a knock on Padron.

I've never been a huge fan of the x000 line, the 64's are ok but overpriced and the 29's are nice but should cost what a 64 costs.

Now these. 250 for a box of ten? 25 bucks a cigar. I hope no one anywhere ever buys any of these and Padron sits on them and gets the message. No cigar is work 25 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Dam.

I've never been a huge fan of the x000 line, the 64's are ok but overpriced and the 29's are nice but should cost what a 64 costs.

Now these. 250 for a box of ten? 25 bucks a cigar. I hope no one anywhere ever buys any of these and Padron sits on them and gets the message. No cigar is work 25 bucks.
    ...and yet Padron will be selling them out like amphetemines to truck drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    Dam.

I'm the opposite, I don't really have an issue paying that for a Padron. They're what I like and they are worth it too me.

I think Padron might be my favorite brand though, so my opinion is a bit skewed.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    I'm the opposite, I don't really have an issue paying that for a Padron. They're what I like and they are worth it too me.

I think Padron might be my favorite brand though, so my opinion is a bit skewed.
    I like padron.....the lonnies.

I have not smoked a Padron I didn't like.been though several boxes of the 3000's,a box of lonnies and fivers 1926,64, and the 45 reserve and not a bad smoke in the bunch.

Blog Entries

It's amazing. I don't know any other cigar manufacturer who pulls these limited edition shenanigans.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

You can even get Limited edition Cuban Cohibas for way less than that, and they come in sweet glass top boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    It's amazing. I don't know any other cigar manufacturer who pulls these limited edition shenanigans.
    There are actually a few that do the same thing, Will (Fuente and Davidoff come to mind). But - it's definitely not without merit. They have an incredible cigar they're able to sell for $25. And a cigar that will not be found on Cbid a year from now...

Like Tyler - I sure wish I could pick them up for $8 a piece, though.

Thread Information