Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: RyJ Cedros de Luxe No. 2

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    This is where you stepped on your dick.

20-25 dollars for a cubic centimeter?

I thought he was looking for a $25 shot.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RamyG4 View Post
    CC. The box of 25 was $200.
    Interesting. I get about $6.75 averaged across 3 vendors for these smokes, done quickly.

It's really moot anyway, CC's are illegal in the U.S.

Blog Entries

CC. The box of 25 was $200.
    So to be clear on your intentions and for those of us playing at home, based on what you've told us so far, your looking for a 3 for 1 trade on CC's? And you have how many posts here? So you want one of us to give a complete stranger 5 CCs on the off chance that:

1) Your smokes are even real
    2) YOU are even real
    3) All of us lived in a country where CC's were legal, or easy to find

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Ramy, I wanted to have hope you'd look to do the right thing here as you were willing to send your end first, but: cuban cigars are illegal in the US, you can't ask for 3-1 offers (bad etiquette unless you're the one offering the 1 looking for 3 lesser value in return; should just ask for cash and then go about buying 25/stick cigars on own), the price seems to be too high, and we have little to no verification if the cigars are fake.

Think about it: let's say you send the cigars first, your perceived value of said cigars is somewhere between 150-200. I get the cigars and verify that the cigars are fake. I have no interest in sending you the money anymore, but now I've got to send back the cigars? What a pain in my butt, are you including a return shipping label incase things go bad?

IOW, if these were legal cigars, say some Rocky Patels, and you were offering the fair price and your end first and only looking for cash or a straight up value-value trade this probably would have gone fine. But this isn't what you're offering.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

5. Default

Last edited by RamyG4; 01-30-2015 at 10:35 PM.

Blog Entries

If that's what they're valued at that works for me, I'm just going by what the price was.

Are CC's generally not traded on this site within the US?
    It would be best to just drop the issue and post that your offer is withdrawn, imho, but do whatever you want, I'm all for individual freedom.

BigMac's spelled it all out nicely for you. Now, if he could only play fantasy football worth a shit.......

7. Default

8. Default

RamyG4 we don't know you. You are not a reputable cigar vendor. It appears you have no real interest in this board other than to sell your illegal cigars.

If I am wrong please tell us. If I'm right It's time for you to leave.

I don't know, it's dark and I hear laughter!
    Blog Entries

Was considering maybe doing something until you posted that price. At that price that's not going to be a US version, as they're in the 3.00-3.50 range. So reasoning tells me that's a ISOM (as in illegal here) which means you're probably not in the US either...so I'll pass...not dealing with shipping of those in or mine out of the States.

Oh btw, referencing cigarencyclopedia, that price you listed is the highest range (Convienent for you) whereas 5.50 is the low .
    My! What a nice ash you have!

No matter where you go, there you are!

10. Default

11. Default

12. Default

Blog Entries

I am in the US (NJ). Again, I was just going by how much was paid for the box. If the value is 6.75 then that's what I'll go by, and will exchange for cigars in that range. Anywhere from 5-8 is fine with me really.
    Ramy,
    You are here to exchange cigars, you said so yourself as pointed out by Eville. That makes you very different from the long-time and established members of this forum. Trading / selling / buying are just side benefits of the community, not a primary reason to be here. There are boards specifically for that kinda activity, google can help you out with that.

I reiterate my advice that you withdraw your offer. By that I mean just post that the sticks aren't available for trade/purchase any longer. Do what you want, but it won't get any better from here should you choose to keep trying to push this through, trust me.

14. Default

RamyG4 your stuck in that defensive mode trying to justify your actions/posts.

Just stop and take a breather.
    I would personally just withdraw the offer and move on.

This type of thread never ends well.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

I got ya, at this point I'm just defending myself as opposed to pushing. It's not a big deal to me if nobody is willing to trade, but I just want people to be aware of my reasons for doing so, which is contrary to what others have said and suggested.

Quite honestly I don't really want this thread to continue further, and if someone happens to be interested they can PM me.
    I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I give up.
    You tried so hard too!

If that's what they're valued at that works for me, I'm just going by what the price was.

Are CC's generally not traded on this site within the US?
    Actually, YOUR price was $0.

I'm not saying that this is proper etiquette, but I would never barter off cigars that someone took the time, thought and money to gift them to me. Since that is what you are trying to do, that is enough reason for me not to do business with you. That, and also I have no idea who the hell you are. The only things that I know about you is that you usually buy tubos, but you're not sure how to store them and that you can't evenly light a cigar.

Default Re: RyJ Cedros de Luxe No. 2

Sits back with my popcorn. I love these! I am waiting for Kevin to join in. Then the shit will really hit the fan

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Blog Entries

I'm from Canada, Cuban cigars are legal here. How much in Canadian dollars do you want for these?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information