Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inexpensive natural-flame lighters

1. Default Inexpensive natural-flame lighters

I have a Ronson Jetlite that I've been using for about a year, but now I'm looking for a lighter with a natural flame, preferably under $25. Any recommendations? How are butane Zippos?

Blog Entries

Bic. BTW, spreading random useless posts around the board isn't gonna help your "cause". Might lead to some entertainment though.

3. Default

Do you have some kind of problem with me? I'm done with that other thread, don't know why you feel the need to stalk me now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RamyG4 View Post
    Do you have some kind of problem with me? I'm done with that other thread, don't know why you feel the need to stalk me now.
    I'm not stalking you, just replying to the newest posts on the board, they just, all of a sudden, happen to be from you. Have you read any posts on this board other than your own, or those in the threads you've started?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    I'm not stalking you, just replying to the newest posts on the board, they just, all of a sudden, happen to be from you. Have you read any posts on this board other than your own, or those in the threads you've started?
    Yes, however as a beginner I don't have anything to offer up yet, so I have no reason to post replies. I have a real question here, and would greatly appreciate suggestions.

Blog Entries

Yes, however as a beginner I don't have anything to offer up yet, so I have no reason to post replies. I have a real question here, and would greatly appreciate suggestions.
    I'm sure search would yield nothing for soft-flame lighters or, really, lighters in general. We just switched from flint and steel around here don'tcha' know.

7. Default

I did, couldn't find anything specifically on inexpensive soft-flame lighters.

Blog Entries

I did, couldn't find anything specifically on inexpensive soft-flame lighters.
    Really, no shit, in all three pages of results with lighter in the thread title, you found nothing on inexpensive soft flame lighters. In that case, Bic.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Really, no shit, in all three pages of results with lighter in the thread title, you found nothing on inexpensive soft flame lighters. In that case, Bic.

I didn't open every single thread and read every post, but yeah, couldn't find information on soft-flame lighters under 25. I guess my cigarsmokers.com searching skill is not on par with yours.

I'm just looking for suggestions on lighters, and because of you this thread turns into something else.

Blog Entries

I didn't open every single thread and read every post, but yeah, couldn't find information on soft-flame lighters under 25. I guess my cigarsmokers.com searching skill is not on par with yours.

I'm just looking for suggestions on lighters, and because of you this thread turns into something else.
    Because of me? Really? I gave you a lighter suggestion, way under $25.

11. Default

I'm looking for something a little nicer than a bic, thanks.

Blog Entries

2 Bics.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    2 Bics.
    LMAO!

Funny, I just bought a bic today...AND a Romeo y Julieta Medallas de Oro ~ Churchill today...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

14. Default

A little nicer? I got just the thing for you

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Your best bet is to visit your local smoke shop.
    I found a dual flame soft and jet for $25 at one of my local shops a while back.

give me a minute and ill do a picture of it.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Devil Doc i want that lighter lets talk trade.
    I have 2 sticks and a ball of old Cotton i have been using.

This is the one i was talking about far right on top row.

Sorry for the blurry picture I'm half drunk and cant focus the damn camera.
    The blurry pick is of the jet flame.

18. Default

Thanks, I saw one almost exactly like that on ebay for a good price. Deciding between that and a Colibri Essex for a little more.

It don't hold much fuel "maybe it will last me 2 to 3 days" but as much as you smoke it will be fine.
    I smoke 4 to 6 cigars a day and a pipe when i can, so i use it a lot.

I think i have around 5 more lighters but they are out side in vehicles and on motorcycles.
    That cheap plastic orange lighter gets the most use and lasts around 2 to 3 months between refills, even with the wife using it to light candles and crap like that.
    Last edited by Mangyrat; 09-30-2010 at 07:01 PM.

20. Default

Thanks, I saw one almost exactly like that on ebay for a good price. Deciding between that and a Colibri Essex for a little more.
    Now hold on there. Calibri went out of business and the name was bought, but I'm not sure who. I can tell you this, Calibri in the old days used to be the most expensive piece of crap on the market. The joke was, everyone had to own just one. I'd do a lot of research before I bought anything with the name Calibri on it.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Thread Information