Ok so I recently started really enjoying cigars and so I decided to buy myself a small 20 capacity humidor to keep some in. I got the Cigar Band Mosaic II Humidor on cigarsinternational.com. I read about setting up a humidor first. So I went ahead and charged my humidification element and put it along with a shot glass of water into the humidor and let it sit for about six hours while I calibrated my hygrometer. I then stuck the hygrometer in and let it sit for a while to get a good reading. It was up to 72% so I decided to put the cigars in. After sitting over night with the cigars in it the humidity is sitting stable at 73% and my question is, is that ok or is it too humid? If it is too humid what can I do to make it less humid in there? What is a good safe range of humidity to keep it at? And also what is a safe temperature range? I am currently in a college dorm so I don't have much control over the temperature and sometimes it is around 74 degrees in here and I just wanna make sure my cigars will be ok.