Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy currently deployed.

1. Default New guy currently deployed.

Hi all im new to the forums and been smoking for alittle over 6 months. Im Active duty Air Force and currently Deployed in the Middle east. I brought a small humi with maybe 15 sticks and im running out fast. I found this site awhile ago looking for some good informational forums to learn more about one of my new favorite hobbies.

Also if anyone knows of any online stores that ships APO that'd awesome.

Blog Entries

Famous....Jr cigars.....Cigarsinternational all say on their site that the ship USPS to APO/FPO addresses.

Welcome to the board.

Welcome to the boards from Jacksonville, FL

4. Default

Welcome from West Tennessee...My local B&M will send to an APO if you pay postage.

Welcome from Utah...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

6. Default

Hey Welcome from Texas,

I appreciate your service to our country...
    Rocky Patel Cigars
    Cigar of the Aficionados....

7. Default

Thanks for the kind greetings guys. now i have a few cigar smoking buddys over here and we where talking about now that im out of the states that i could possibly purchase some "islander" cigars. is this true? and if it is could anyone possibly send me a PM and point me in the right direction?

Welcome from Eastern Washington State! And thank you for all you do for us...you folks deserve far more praise than flack for what you do. (Fucking hippie pacifists make me want to puke tofu, and I've never eaten any.)

And I don't know if you can get "island" cigars, but well, given where you are located in the world, I don't think they would be a serious problem to obtain.

Enjoy your stay man on the forums, and keep your head down!

9. Default

welcome aboard.
    Doc.
    Last edited by Devil Doc; 10-30-2010 at 07:32 AM.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

Welcome from NW PA, and thank you for your service.

Welcome from the pacific northwest.

Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAlt1337 View Post
    we where talking about now that im out of the states that i could possibly purchase some "islander" cigars. is this true?
    If you're asking from a legal perspective, the answer is no.
    Latest smokes:
    Cigar: 5/19: Nub Connecticut 464T
    Pipe: 3/16: G.L. Pease~Charing Cross

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlatypus View Post
    Welcome from Eastern Washington State! And thank you for all you do for us...you folks deserve far more praise than flack for what you do. (Fucking hippie pacifists make me want to puke tofu, and I've never eaten any.)And I don't know if you can get "island" cigars, but well, given where you are located in the world, I don't think they would be a serious problem to obtain.

Enjoy your stay man on the forums, and keep your head down!
    Let me guess, another intolerant, right wing patriot that never served. I've got more respect for hippies and draft dodgers than people like you and Dick Cheney.

Doc.
    Last edited by Devil Doc; 10-31-2010 at 03:28 PM.
    Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    Let me guess, another intolerant, right wing patriot that never served. I've got more respect for hippies and draft dodgers than people like you and Dick Cheney.

Doc.
    Not a hippie nor a draft dodger - but I guess I've also never shot anyone in the face "on accident" either.

I'm glad to see the current overwhelming support for our troops - makes me proud to be an American. I, too, zealously defend our patriots from the "tofu munchers" - after having seen what those knuckleheads did to our troops in the late 60's/early 70's. Never again, if I can help it - it was absolutely disgusting!

14. Default

There's a big difference between then and now George. It's like comparing apples and oranges. Do you really think things would be going so smoothly on the home front if there was a draft? We're at war and no one's suffering but those who choose to serve and their families. I wonder if his attitude would change if he had to give up everything he was doing, grab a rifle and stand a watch, whether he wanted to or not while the privileged got to skate?

Doc.
    Last edited by Devil Doc; 11-01-2010 at 09:41 AM.
    Doc

Blog Entries

The man just wanted info on where he can find a good stogie that would deliever to where he is. I am sure this fine upstanding military man didn't want to open up a can of worms on people's thought on the military or war in general. If you feel the need to congradulate him for his service to our country, feel free to do so. I am sure every time someone thanks him, he is reassured again that he made the right choice. But, the "Cigar" threads isn't the place for idealogical discussions on the military in general. Welcome the man to the forums, help him out with finding a good smoke and, if need be, thank him for his service. There is no need for the negative commentary.

Welcome to the forum CtrlAlt1337 and I hope you find a good place to get a cigar. Be safe out there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    The man just wanted info on where he can find a good stogie that would deliever to where he is. I am sure this fine upstanding military man didn't want to open up a can of worms on people's thought on the military or war in general. If you feel the need to congradulate him for his service to our country, feel free to do so. I am sure every time someone thanks him, he is reassured again that he made the right choice. But, the "Cigar" threads isn't the place for idealogical discussions on the military in general. Welcome the man to the forums, help him out with finding a good smoke and, if need be, thank him for his service. There is no need for the negative commentary.

Welcome to the forum CtrlAlt1337 and I hope you find a good place to get a cigar. Be safe out there.
    Geesh. I don't particularly give a fuck on your perspective.......and I'll feel free to post what I want, where I want, when I want, with or without your permission. I think most of our members will do the same.

In short, fuck off with your condescenion and self-righteousness.

17. Default

In the interest of not starting a board meltdown over a welcome intro lets not turn into a political debate.

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post

With a grand total of three posts you really offer some keen insights of how this place should be run. By the way...When you post please notice squiggly red lines under misspelled words. They alert you to misspelled words. It's called a spell checker. It saves you from looking like an illiterate moron. If CC were here you'd get a much sterner lecture.

Blog Entries

CtrlAlt1337,

My fellow Airman! Welcome to CSmokers!

Lopaka

Default Re: New guy currently deployed.

Welcome from the Big Blue.

And thank you very much for what you are doing for this country!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Thread Information