Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Davidoff Family of Cigars

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    It's inevitable - you will spend money on a "bad stogie".
    I would rather someone buy it for me, with the both of us not knowing its a bad smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    I would rather someone buy it for me, with the both of us not knowing its a bad smoke.
    Why am I not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    It's all part of the hobby, and one that I like a lot. I really enjoy trying new smokes to see if they are anything I like, as it's about the experience.

Hell, to this day I still enjoy every cigar I smoke, whether it is one that I like or something new that doesn't bode well with me. I still enjoy the experience of smoking each individual cigar that I set fire to. The only way you will find 'YOUR' tastes is by trying a bunch of different cigars, both the good and bad. Otherwise, your just smoking what others like and tell you to and that is what is called a TOOL. Don't be a TOOL.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    It's all part of the hobby, and one that I like a lot. I really enjoy trying new smokes to see if they are anything I like, as it's about the experience.

Hell, to this day I still enjoy every cigar I smoke, whether it is one that I like or something new that doesn't bode well with me. I still enjoy the experience of smoking each individual cigar that I set fire to. The only way you will find 'YOUR' tastes is by trying a bunch of different cigars, both the good and bad. Otherwise, your just smoking what others like and tell you to and that is what is called a TOOL. Don't be a TOOL.

If a tool is already a tool - how can one change it into something that is other than a tool?

Hmmm, I only know of preventive maintenance. I don't know the process for correcting TOOL-ness.
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

At least he went right to one of the best names out there instead of smoking a lot of lower end cigars like I did for my first years of smoking cigars.

Certain Davidoffs are my favorite cigars, Millenniums and most of the limited release ones like the 2009 Toro Especial Selection 702. I also love the Avo Heritage line as well, the wrapper is the same as the Toro Especial for almost 1/3 of the price.

The Double R's are great and I also really like the maduros and the new Puro D' Oro. I don't like the Winston Churchills.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:35 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information