Thread: Trade?

Default Trade?

Hi everyone! I just got my first full box of a smoke I really liked. A freind turned me on to one of these. The cigars are "Fire", by Indian Tabac. They're Lonsdales (6 1/2 x 44). They were good enough that I wanted to try some of the other Indian Tabac or Rocky Patel cigars. I can't seem to find a sampler of strictly these cigars. Would anyone like to trade one for one so I can sample some of the others?

2. Default

My tobacco guy carries Rocky Patels. PM me if you want me to grab a few for ya.

The PC size Fires are really tasty for a quick smoke.

I'm interested in trying the Diesel, Edge Maduro, and Indian Tabac Maduro. If nobody want's to trade, I'll ask of you that favor. Thank you for offering. I really need to get a bigger humidor so I can effectively buy 5-packs. As far as singles go, the tobacco shops around here are a bit boring. They all pretty much have the same selection. A couple are pretty overpriced too. Luckily, there's one fella in town with decent pricing AND a pretty big humidor. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to have any Rocky Patels or Indian Tabacs.

I just had an excellent trade with Jaewing! Highly recommended to all! Even more so than myself! I still have Fire cigars available is somebody would like to trade. If you feel a cigar you have is worth more than the fires, you can offer a two for one trade. I'm still interested in trying the Diesel and Edge cigar, so if anyone has a box and want's to clear up some humidor room, I'm game!

Thanks so much! Have a great weekend!

Thread Information