Thread: I'm on a trading roll...One more

1. Default I'm on a trading roll...One more

Got $30 worth of pipe tobacco I want...From this outfit. http://www.pipestud.com/

I'll send you some cigars in return. Shoot me a PM and and we will work out the details.

Blog Entries

PM sent.

3. Default

Right back at ya...

4. Default

Done...

Ah man Ash let a newb get in on one of these! Every time I try to jump on one someone has already taken care of it!
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    Ah man Ash let a newb get in on one of these! Every time I try to jump on one someone has already taken care of it!
    Let me take care of this deal and I'll try to come up with something for you...

7. Default

Due to a set of circumstances this is back open...Anybody wanna jump on this?

Let's save on shipping--I think I can handle this.

Finally just got back on-line and got your messages. If alcibiates has already taken care of this I'll understand just keep me in mind next time that you have a trade offer come up!

10. Default

I'm always up for a trade...

11. Default

I usually don't post about how trades end up but I felt this one needed addressing. I entered into a trade with Bo aka Alcibiates. As we exchanged PMs the trade escalated into a pretty sizable deal. Bo seemed like a straight up guy so I went ahead and sent my end before I got his.

Well I got suckered. Fogs are supposed to kick newbies butts. Newbies are not supposed to kick FOGs butts. I'm humbled by the package I got today.

Thanks Bo...The Voodoo Chips are gone and a pot of Chicory is brewing.

Very nice! When I started reading that post I wasn't sure which way it was going to go!!!!

That was just a test fire...

Mr. Worf, prepare a full phaser spread--zero elevation, all banks; on my mark!

Thread Information