Thread: Roham - Come and sit on Santa's lap

Default Roham - Come and sit on Santa's lap

Roham, come and sit on Santa's comfortable lap! Don't worry, that's a cell phone in my pocket I swear!

So I know that last year my package to you got a little bit delayed by customs so this year I'm going to try and ship it out early to you so that you can hopefully get it by Christmas! So I've been doing my research but wanted to see if your tastes have changed any from last year. Still smoking the Padilla Miami on a regular basis or have you changed a little bit? Any cigars that you are looking to try for the new year now Roham?

Also, do you happen to be a sports fan of any type? If so, what's your favorite team and player there my boy? Being from Canada I'm guessing hockey but I may be wrong again! Let me know if you're a sports fan and Santa may have something extra nice for you this year!

Santa

Oh Santa! Christmas rocks! And so do you! I LOVE a good Padilla:) Amongst many other cigars. It is Hockey season. And the Calgary Flames are dismal. lol

And keep the cell phone in your SHIRT pocket next time old man
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Argggg you took so long to get back to Santa I'm pissed now! How does some coal and Ron Mexico cigars sound?!

Actually I'm only yanking your chain Roham! Santa is going to see if he can get you something that you'd like this year! Just in case Santa can use a hook up he has, what size shirt would you wear?

lol. Roham's been real tardy at EVERYTHING this year I guess

l-xl!!! Depends on if I'm single or not!!! hahahaha *I'm single now* lol
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Oh Roham I guess you've been pretty good this year...

There are two packages coming your way, the first has already been shipped but the second hasn't arrived at the North Pole yet... damn elves. When I receive it I'm going to forward it on. Don't worry though, the first package should keep you busy for a while!

Customs Form #: CP143894578US

Damn santa. I'm getting a rise and I haven't even sat in your lap yet!!!!

Santa, wow!!! Over kill already!!! I'm enjoying that GIANT Padilla right now as I type!! Wow what a tasty cigar!! First thirty minutes with it was spent in my hot tub!

You already destroyed my mailbox!!! Where's the mailman to put the next round?!

Thread Information