Thread: Eville

Default Eville

Ho Ho Ho. Merry Chirstmas. Merry Christmas.

So Eville, have you been nice or naughty this year? Tell Ol'Saint Nick all about it. Tell me about your cigar preferences, your likes and dislikes. And maybe, just maybe Ol'Saint Nick will leave you someting nice.

Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas to all.

Blog Entries

I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Of course, someone as important as myself only smokes the finest aged, plumiest White Owls. I prefer the White Owls that are medium bodied or stronger and nice and spicy!

Blog Entries

I think he would enjoy one of daisy's paintings....

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Ho Ho Ho.

So, Ducth Masters and a painting of daisys.......wait why the hell a painting of daisys? You a botanist that specializes in dasiys? And forget the BB gun, you won't do enough damage to make use of it.

Any cigar prefernce other than old moldy smokes that Santa should know about?

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Ho Ho Ho.

So, Ducth Masters and a painting of daisys.......wait why the hell a painting of daisys? You a botanist that specializes in dasiys? And forget the BB gun, you won't do enough damage to make use of it.

Any cigar prefernce other than old moldy smokes that Santa should know about?
    C'mon Santa. The only appropriate response here is, "You'll shoot your eye out."

Blog Entries

Well, Santa, I have been known to love a maduro.

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    C'mon Santa. The only appropriate response here is, "You'll shoot your eye out."
    Ho Ho Ho.

Ol'Santa here isn't appropriate. I'm UNappropriate!

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Well, Santa, I have been known to love a maduro.
    Ho Ho Ho.

Let me see what I can get the elves to round up. I'm sure I can find some dark looking cigar. Thats what a maduro is right, just some dark stick?

Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas.

Ho Ho Ho.

Any sights on the sleigh yet?

Blog Entries

My apologies, Santa, I probably should have warned you. The address I used for this is my parent's house. I wasn't sure when I would be leaving school for the semester so I just had them sent there so they wouldn't go uncared for. I'll be going home this afternoon so I will let you know by tonight just how disappointed I am. Hopefuly I will be able to control my speed on the way

Ho Ho Ho.

Hmmm, Ol'Saint Nick here is gona have to make a little call and instruct your parnets NOT to let you open the package until Christmas Day then.

Blog Entries

Too late, that box is history and I can't wait to make the smokes history as well. Great picks Santa! Oh, and that personalized Punch lighter was a very nice addition as well! You've outdone yourself this time Miz-err Santa!

Thread Information