Thread: Maaaaaangyraaat!

Default Maaaaaangyraaat!

Now let's see, checking my list I have a couple notes from the elves... what does "dushelroperred" mean exactly? Have you been eating too much cheese this year? Putting on the pounds, eh? Perhaps a new workout wheel for you is in order? You add 100 cigars to your humi every other day, so I'm gonna have the elves unplug your internet for December to make room for the acids and blunts I'm gonna send ya!

So tell me, what sorts of tasty sticks would tickle your furry little fancy this year? And just in case you turn things around in the next couple weeks and actually make my good list, is there a certain flavor of mouse beverage you prefer? I know I'll definitely be stuffing your stocking with a digital pocket spell-check. The present-request letters you've been sending me all year have been giving me headaches. It's spelled "Hot tub toys", not "hawtubb toez", and for that poster you wanted, his name is spelled Justin Bieber.

Ho Ho Ho!
    Santa

Us lowly Rats drink damn near anything but paint thiner and Beer." i cant drink beer due to gout"
    As for sticks, i like the ones that have not been used to stir $hit up or poke dead bloated animals on the side of the road.
    I'm not much for the milder cigars and will smoke damn near anything.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

This gives Santa lots and lots of options, which Santa likes

The reindeer are on their way and will be squating over your chimney soon, make sure your flue is open!

Meeeerrrrrry Christmas! Ho! Ho! Ho!

As long as the reindeer don't crap down the chimney on top of the package I'm happy
    Thank you Santa

Package arrived safe and sound

The wife opened it up and went threw it before i even got home. she already laid claim on the Chile mix and she told me to tell you thank you.

At least i get to keep the cigars and scotch, by the way nice selection of cigar and scotch.
    You sent several cigars i have never seen before Same for the scotch i haven't seen that one before and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thank you Santa/Buzz

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Package arrived safe and sound

The wife opened it up and went threw it before i even got home. she already laid claim on the Chile mix and she told me to tell you thank you.

At least i get to keep the cigars and scotch, by the way nice selection of cigar and scotch.
    You sent several cigars i have never seen before Same for the scotch i haven't seen that one before and I'm looking forward to trying it.

Thank you Santa/Buzz
    Glad they got there safe and sound, I hope you enjoy them!

Merry Christmas Gregg!

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Thread Information