Thread: Mtr 33

Default Mtr 33

Ho ho ahem! Cough! Hack! Wheeze!, Merry Christmas.

I have been watching you all year you naughty tobacco growing boy! The Elves have been telling me dirty secrets about your love of cigars. Muhahaha! They say you are fond of Padrons and Have-a-Tampa wooden tipped cigars. I think the elves have been drinking single malt scotch again! The lump of coal I have reserved for you is too big to fit in my stocking or your humidor! Perhaps if I stomp real hard I can mash a few quality sicks in the mix. What do you have an inkling for? How can Santa make your Christmas holiday even brighter? As soon as I get word from you or the elves I just may get around to making that lump of coal smaller! If I don't here from you I may have to dip into my 50 year aged pineapple white owls! Don't you know if I give them to you, you will have a very interesting Christmas? Ho Ho Ho!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    Ho ho ahem! Cough! Hack! Wheeze!, Merry Christmas.

I have been watching you all year you naughty tobacco growing boy! The Elves have been telling me dirty secrets about your love of cigars. Muhahaha! They say you are fond of Padrons and Have-a-Tampa wooden tipped cigars. I think the elves have been drinking single malt scotch again! The lump of coal I have reserved for you is too big to fit in my stocking or your humidor! Perhaps if I stomp real hard I can mash a few quality sicks in the mix. What do you have an inkling for? How can Santa make your Christmas holiday even brighter? As soon as I get word from you or the elves I just may get around to making that lump of coal smaller! If I don't here from you I may have to dip into my 50 year aged pineapple white owls! Don't you know if I give them to you, you will have a very interesting Christmas? Ho Ho Ho!
    I'll give you something to dip your 50 year old white owl into, big boy!

I would like Nicaraguans. Not the cigars - REAL Nicaraguans! I'll grow my own tobacco then have an endless supply! JB Cigars & I are going into business: they'll be the first Nicansasiana cigars ever! Remember - you heard it HERE first!

I just like to smoke. Surprise me. I also enjoy booze. More than anything, though, I just like getting mail.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Muhahaha! The package has been jettisoned from North Pole Central. Merry Christmas! HO HO HO!

DC#0308 3390 000 8176 1845

Rudolf sends his regards.

Blog Entries

Santa sent me a package today that was absolutely ridiculous.

I am humbled beyond words. Thank you so very much, Santa / Roger! That's awesome!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Thread Information