Thread: Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

Default Buzz Buzz Buzz Buzz

Hey that kinda sounds like a bee doesn't it? Buzz you little whippersnapper, you've been very bad this year. Going off to Mexico, eating great food, drinking little foo foo drinks with umbrellas in them and sitting on the beach watching sunsets while Santa sits here freezing my nads off at the North Pole. I hope you drank the water and wound up with the shits. Owww, Mrs. Claus just smacked me and said behave myself and make sure I send you something nice just for that comment.

So here's what I'll do, ol' Santa likes his cigars. And since I know a little and see even less, I have to rely on my spies err elves and they tell me you like em too. So tell me what whips your snapper and puts a gleam in your eyes or I'll just send you a bunch of reindeer rockets instead.

Bwaahaha Bah Humbug, ok ok Merry Christmas!

Blog Entries

I see those flowers I sent Mrs. Claus are paying off! I did a trade with ashauler a while back and so my humi has been full of dog rockets for months. Luckily I was able to pawn some off on Daigz, so I now have some room for what I hope will be a handful of high quality blunts like you gave me last year.

But I understand if you want to keep those blunts for yourself, so I won't be dissapointed if you decide to send some robusto-ish sized, darker-ish colored, strong spicy sticks. Don't go crazy though, cbid and the monster took me down hard last month and the wifey isn't ready for coolidor #2 yet... I've got room for maybe 2 more cigars. So if you send 3 I'll be telling the wifey that it's your fault that I have to convert our wine cooler to a wineador. Which of course would mean that I would need to "properly dispose" of about 50 bottles of cabernet - and the last time I did that I woke up in Mexico... on a donkey... wearing a sombrero...

and nothing else. But I digress...

Merry Christmas Santa, tell the Mrs. that I said hello, and that "we will always have Jamaica" - she'll know what I mean.

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Santa! You blew me away, I am very much looking forward to trying these cigars and the Tequila will hit the spot! Love the humi, that is awesome man - thanks so much! The Christmas card you included was absolutely hilarious too, oh man I have it hanging up in my office now.

Merry Christmas Fred, thanks a ton bro!

-Buzz

Blog Entries

Here's the Christmas card - you guys just have to see it! I'm still laughing...

-Buzz

I don't know, it's dark and I hear laughter!
    Blog Entries

I guess the return address gave me away I was sweating sending the spirits through the mail but I'm glad it got there safe and probably quicker than my elves could have.

Santa err Fred
    My! What a nice ash you have!

No matter where you go, there you are!

I don't know, it's dark and I hear laughter!
    Blog Entries

and the last time I did that I woke up in Mexico... on a donkey... wearing a sombrero...and nothing else.
    Well it did fit what you said and btw, I still say the little sombrero is too big.
    Last edited by MemphisFred; 02-08-2011 at 12:09 PM.
    My! What a nice ash you have!

No matter where you go, there you are!

That card is so perfect for Buzz
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MemphisFred View Post
    I still say the little sombrero is too big.
    I have no comeback...

except this: Castle!

-Buzz

Thread Information