Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000th post CONTEST!

Well, I just came over to win this contest and then I'm on my way back to CP and CS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Hey, Brad!!! I'm sure Scotty will be happy to see you're here!!!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

sorry if i was mistaken. its hard to tell on here sometimes -not a peronsal attack btw- with all the scotty bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    sorry if i was mistaken. its hard to tell on here sometimes -not a peronsal attack btw- with all the scotty bullshit
    I guess you've totally mistaken my intentions. I'm not out to attack people indiscrimantely on this or any other board. I'm not here to ruin this or any other site, even though some seem to think so. I really am a nice person, and I do actively and postively participate at this and several other cigar boards.

If you would think for one second that I was singling you out for a personal attack - you're DEAD WRONG. Sorry you took it that way...

As far as Alfred - well, that's a whole different story with a whole history to it I really don't care to lay out right now. You can do research and I'm sure you'll understand - you may not agree, but if you care to read it all I think you'll understand.

I guess you've totally mistaken my intentions. I'm not out to attack people indiscrimantely on this or any other board. I'm not here to ruin this or any other site, even though some seem to think so. I really am a nice person, and I do actively and postively participate at this and several other cigar boards.

If you would think for one second that I was singling you out for a personal attack - you're DEAD WRONG. Sorry you took it that way...

As far as Alfred - well, that's a whole different story with a whole history to it I really don't care to lay out right now. You can do research and I'm sure you'll understand - you may not agree, but if you care to read it all I think you'll understand.
    you're such a meanie!

o, and jaewing, you guessed the same as me. oops
    Last edited by Drake; 07-13-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    you're such a meanie!
    Why, yes I am!!!! Thanks for noticing!!!

Blog Entries

So is Shagaroo in or out?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    2 more posts to 1000 and it looks like Shagaroo may be the winner... Hmmmmm.

8. Default

I say 07/14/05 at 0830 CST.

Blog Entries

2 more posts to 1000 and it looks like Shagaroo may be the winner... Hmmmmm.
    Scottys doing exactly what I said he'd do, he'll deliberately make his milestone post so that Shagaroo won't win. He's been sitting at 999 for an hour and a half waiting for the window to go by where Shagaroo would be delcared the winner. And believe me, there are plenty of topics we all KNOW he's just dying to comment on or start fights in yet he all of a sudden stopped posting when he hit 999.

I posted in this thread last night:
    Scotty's been on the board since then and has ignored the question ONCE AGAIN because ggiese asked the question a couple of days ago.

And look, he's whining again!!! Go look in the "What's a brother to do?" thread and you'll see this post from Scotty:

On another note, look at my 1,000 post contest thread. I start the board's first contest out of a desire to bring something to the table and to get to know other BOTLs. Yet, it's polluted with personal vendettas and garbage posts that ridicule me
    Well Scotty, first off you started a contest thread with many potential problems that I brought to your attention. Are these some of the "personal vendettas and garbage posts" to which you refer?

I see that you just made your 1000th post and Shagaroo is the winner of your contest. It will be intersting to see what you do next.

And some of you wonder why many of us have such a low opinion of this guy................
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-15-2005 at 09:58 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Congratulations to Shagaroo and the troops!

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

SFG75 Guest

Default And the winner is..................

Congratulations mithril!!. You are the winner!. I'll be PM'ing you to ascertain your addy and let you know more specifically what your winnings are. Thanks for all those who competed.

Thanks scrotum. Baited the hook, set it out, reeled your pussy punk ass right in. Funny part is, you are fucking the troops in Iraq right up the ass rather than me. I could not have scripted this any better.

Now, what kind of person is mithril?

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Thanks scrotum. Baited the hook, set it out, reeled your pussy punk ass right in. Funny part is, you are fucking the troops in Iraq right up the ass rather than me. I could not have scripted this any better.

Now, what kind of person is mithril?

You have been uncivil & disrespectufl to me, which is why I'm not doing you any favors.

Scotty this is a real shitting thing to do. Shagaroo played by your rules and has the closest time. Just because you don't like him you left him out. If you are any kind of BOTL you would play by your own rules and admit that Shagaroo won. Do the right thing and send the cigars to the troops at the site he told you.

If your looking for more people to jump on the bash Scotty wagon this is the way to do it. Your Word is all you have here. Don't be a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    You have been uncivil & disrespectufl to me, which is why I'm not doing you any favors.
    Where was that in the rules of the contest shitlicker? You opened a contest to the board with no restrictions on who could enter and win. You are whining and engaging in personal vendettas, something you cry like the bitch you are about endlessly. You are yet again proving what a fucking hypocrit you really are.

But please, continue on...

SFG75 Guest

No way-the guy shits me on repeatedly. He isn't getting a stick. BTW-I send sticks to a former student of mine in Iraq, he was in the thick of it at Fallujah. I'll do that, but I won't do a favor to this guy and his friends who continue to interject inappropriately in this thread among others.

It doesn't matter if he pissed in your cornflakes. It's a contest open to everyone. He won.

If you don't play by the rules then you are telling everyone here that you did this just to get attention. This whole contest is just worthless. And it doesn't matter if someone else gets the sticks. SHAGAROO WON! Bite the bullet on this one.

A BOTL DOESN"T WELCH!!!
    Last edited by Diesel Grinch; 07-14-2005 at 11:13 AM. Reason: english

i think this was a poor move your part, scotty. you picked when you would post your 1,000th post, and you did it where shagaroo picked, only to make someone else the winner, so you could call him out on how he disrespected you. i guess to teach him a lesson, or something? well, you're only making yourself look like a real @$$

SFG75 Guest

It doesn't matter if he pissed in your cornflakes. It's a contest open to everyone. He won.

If you don't play by the rules then you are telling everyone here that you did this just to get attention. This whole contest is just worthless. And it doesn't matter if someelse getts the sticks. SHAGAROO WON! Bite the bullet on this one.

The list was posted two days ago-he knew he wasn't on it. Perhaps he didn't know it was due to his behavior, but he knew he wasn't on it. Forget about it, this one is done.

Blog Entries

Scotty you are a first class piece of shit.

Why anyone on this board would have anything to do with you is totally beyond me.

Once again, Scotty confirms that we are 100% correct with our criticisms of him.

Way to go Scotty
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information