Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000th post CONTEST!

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    The list was posted two days ago-he knew he wasn't on it. Perhaps he didn't know it was due to his behavior, but he knew he wasn't on it. Forget about it, this one is done.

You cann't have a contest for the board and then just leave people off because they piss you off.

Fine you have just proven yourself to be a complete ASS!.

If you think GG & CC are assholes wait until you get a load of me.

The list was posted two days ago-he knew he wasn't on it. Perhaps he didn't know it was due to his behavior, but he knew he wasn't on it. Forget about it, this one is done.
    It's one thing to dig your own hole with a shovel, but you have run out and gotten a backhoe.

I gave you a good opportunity to prove me wrong and show me up. I even gave you an out by asking you to send them to the troops through a very well respected organization I am in no way affiliated with that does a lot for our troops. You instead, chose to stick with who you really are and put one more nail in your coffin. Way to go!

Normally I try to stay fairly neutral on public posts in this whole debacle. But I have to say Scot that to post a contest with no speific rules other than "guess a time" and then to arbitrarily exclude some (regardless of the reason) and fabricate the results to decide the winner is not cool . . . regardless of where he wanted the cigars to be sent.

If you (Scot) are not going to make good then I call upon "mithril" to be a true BOTL and step down and not take the winnings OR send them to Shagaroo. I know you (mithril) did not start this or cause the situation but if Scot is not going to be a true BOTL then that duty sadly falls upon you.

my .02

- Jason
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Scotty you are a first class piece of shit.

Why anyone on this board would have anything to do with you is totally beyond me.

Once again, Scotty confirms that we are 100% correct with our criticisms of him.

Way to go Scotty

The list was posted two days ago. You knew he wasn't on it and you asked about his status. The list didnt' change one bit from when I posted it in regards to him. He was out of it from day one and he's out of it now.

Yes, I want to send cigars to someone who got personal and typed this at one time:

When are you going to spit that dick out your mouth and realize it ain't doin' you any good? Blow hard as you can goober, you aren't the teachers pet here and with every response you turn more and...
    Some people in this contest posted on "your side" of the polls, but they didn't get this personal and nasty. This is above and beyond decency and a deserving shot at sticks in my contest.

maybe that list should have been posted at the beginning of the thread, so everyone would have known that this was going to be an unfair contest. or maybe you shouldn't have done a contest if it was going to exclude specific people.
    Last edited by Drake; 07-14-2005 at 11:28 AM.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    maybe that list should have been posted at the beginning of the thread, so everyone would have known that this was going to be an unfair contest. or maybe you shouldn't have done a contest if it was going to exclude specific people.

That is no excuse, the list was posted and all of the names were in bold. It isn't as if he was in the running and then I changed my mind. I was very consistent in that he wasn't in it from day one.

Blog Entries

You arrogant asshole. If you were going to declare him ineligible to win then why didn't you say so BEFORE the contest was over? You were asked to address this on at least two separate occasions before the contest ended. We all know you deliberately ignored those inquiries because you NEVER pass up an oportunity to post.

You did this on purpose picking the winning time just to be able to say, "Screw you Shagaroo."

You are the lowest form of slime on thic board and you've proven it once again.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

You arrogant asshole. If you were going to declare him ineligible to win then why didn't you say so BEFORE the contest was over? You were asked to address this on at least two separate occasions before the contest ended. We all know you deliberately ignored those inquiries because you NEVER pass up an oportunity to post.

The list speaks for itself. It hasn't changed one iota-people knew who were in and who was out, simple as that.

Yes, I want to send cigars to someone who got personal and typed this at one time:
    I asked you not to send them to me, but rather to send them to our troops in Iraq and did not even ask for them to be sent in my name. I said your name was fine. That boat ain't floatin'!

That is no excuse, the list was posted and all of the names were in bold. It isn't as if he was in the running and then I changed my mind. I was very consistent in that he wasn't in it from day one.
    then why the F@ck did you post your 1,000th post on that time? you did it on purpose, because you wanted to see this happen!

o, whatever smalll, positive opinion i had of you has been greatly damaged by this. i think much less of you than i did. probalby because i was thinking much more of you than i should have.

Blog Entries

You are a liar. You were NOT
    consistent in that he wasn't in it from day one
    because you NEVER responded to ggiese or me when we specifically asked you, you ignored us and then proceeded to make a debacle out of this and you're doing what you always do you piece of shit, dig your heels in and try to rationalize the fact that you are dead wrong.

Incredible.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I asked you not to send them to me, but rather to send them to our troops in Iraq and did not even ask for them to be sent in my name. I said your name was fine. That boat ain't floatin'!

No you didn't, your posted this:

July 14, 2005, at 11:55 am EDT.

This should be interesting since he has me on ignore!

You asked in with the appearance that you were just fuckin' with me.

Anybody here not vote in my poll yet ?????? Would you trade with SFG

This is just wrong Scott....... He did not even want them, he wanted to send them to the troops.....

This sounds an awful lot like another BB I know where only certain people were aloud to play

SFG75 Guest

You are a liar. You were NOT because you NEVER responded to ggiese or me when we specifically asked you, you ignored us and then proceeded to make a debacle out of this and you're doing what you always do you piece of shit, dig your heels in and try to rationalize the fact that you are dead wrong.

Incredible.......

All you had to do was look at the list-was that too hard for you?

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    Anybody here not vote in my poll yet ?????? Would you trade with SFG

This is just wrong Scott....... He did not even want them, he wanted to send them to the troops.....

This sounds an awful lot like another BB I know where only certain people were aloud to play

He never indicated as such. His first post was:

July 14, 2005, at 11:55 am EDT.

This should be interesting since he has me on ignore!
    If he posts and wants in because he thinks it's funny about my use of the iggy option, then I have a right to presume he's just fuckin' with me and didn't want in.

No you didn't, your posted this:
    Actually, I posted this, that you so easily ignore:

For the record scotty, if I happen to win, don't worry, I don't want your cigars. I want you to send them to the troops in Iraq. Preferably through OpFTH. http://www.opfth.org You can even take credit.

But he did post a date and time.......

SEND THEM TO THE TROOPS

Ya know what Scott....... You could show you know how to do the right thing and say..... I will also send some cigars to the troops, but no..... you still want to try pissing in the wind.....

This is the nail in the coffin with you.......

SFG75 Guest

Nah, the two posts that I read don't say anything of the sort. That's irrelevant anyways as the list was made up and you knew darn well were you stood with me. So did CC, but he wanted a confrontation on this. That's o.k., I don't mind personally.

SFG75 Guest

You really going to send them to the troops?

SFG75 Guest

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, weeeeeeeeellllll.

Thread Information