Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 1,000th post CONTEST!

We have witnessed SFG75's true character. What a piece of shit.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    He never indicated as such. His first post was:

If he posts and wants in because he thinks it's funny about my use of the iggy option, then I have a right to presume he's just fuckin' with me and didn't want in.

Nice language. Does the school system you teach for know that you use such foul language when you post at on-line cigar boards? Someone ought to tell them.

What's with this "iggy" slang? Just a suggestion Scotty, it makes you look like a REAL DORK when you use the term "iggy" for ignore

And there you go again with your attitude "You have the RIGHT" Yep, you just keep thinking and acting that way, you got it Scroto, this is a FREE COUNTRY and you have the RIGHT to do anything you want. Since you have the RIGHT to be a complete asshole, I and many others have the RIGHT to tell you you're one.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-15-2005 at 10:07 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, weeeeeeeeellllll.

Quote Originally Posted by jaewing
    Normally I try to stay fairly neutral on public posts in this whole debacle. But I have to say Scot that to post a contest with no speific rules other than "guess a time" and then to arbitrarily exclude some (regardless of the reason) and fabricate the results to decide the winner is not cool . . . regardless of where he wanted the cigars to be sent.

If you (Scot) are not going to make good then I call upon "mithril" to be a true BOTL and step down and not take the winnings OR send them to Shagaroo. I know you (mithril) did not start this or cause the situation but if Scot is not going to be a true BOTL then that duty sadly falls upon you.

my .02

- Jason
    Has mithril made his opinion known on this topic yet? Has he PM'd you yet Scot? In response to my previous message I would be interested in his opinion on this matter.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Use the "edit" feature you jackass. Don't make three posts in two minutes
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

You really going to send them to the troops?
    I want YOU to send them to Operation from The Heart under whatever name you want to use so they will get sent to troops in Iraq for them to enjoy and maybe forget the hell they deal with for just a few minutes. I will even give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually do it and not want some type of proof it happened. But, I think it's to late for you.

Hex:

This one will most definately need to be moved to the politics forum because it is only going to get uglier in here.

Thanks!

/ Hugh

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I want YOU to send them to Operation from The Heart under whatever name you want to use so they will get sent to troops in Iraq for them to enjoy and maybe forget the hell they deal with for just a few minutes. I will even give you the benefit of the doubt that you actually do it and not want some type of proof it happened. But, I think it's to late for you.

Tell ya what-PM me and if I can't get them out today-I will most definitely by tomorrow. Just for the shit that I caused, I'll make the third cigar an ISOM. Deal?

WHAT ???? Whose post was this in regards to ???

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    WHAT ???? Whose post was this in regards to ???
    Patience kimosabe-check out post #88

FYI.... Ya can't send ISOMs to the troops.......

I won't be doing anything in PM with you scotty. You hung the dirty underwear out on the line. Deal with it. I supplied you a webaddress for OpFTH. You can manage it from there. If you really want to try and save your ass, provide the proof on your own that you did the right thing.

I know all I need to know about you scotty. And I think everyone else does now and you know it, and that is why we are seeing this sudden change.

One other thing, be warned scotty. Any PMs you might want to send me trying to climb yourself out of the chasm you just flung yourself into I will post openly for all to see. You did this out in the open, and it will be resolved out in the open.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    One other thing, be warned scotty. Any PMs you might want to send me trying to climb yourself out of the chasm you just flung yourself into I will post openly for all to see. You did this out in the open, and it will be resolved out in the open.
    Hey-screw you and the horse you rode in on. You aren't getting shit from me. Have a nice life folks.

Hey-screw you and the horse you rode in on. You aren't getting shit from me. Have a nice life folks.
    does that mean you're leaving?!

ou aren't getting shit from me.:
    I think you might actually be retarded. How many times do I gotta say I don't want anything from you before you quit saying I am not getting anything from you? Once again, it's the troops you are screwing. Not me.

Clean up in aisle #5 ! Clean up in aisle #5!

`
    `

Blog Entries

Scotty's in meltdown again.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

. . . you have 15 seconds to reach minimum safe distance . . .
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Don't forget to wipe your chin on the way out Francis.

`
    `

Thread Information