Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 1,000th post CONTEST!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    I'm leaning towards the exit-so don't sweat it.

At the same time-those of you who are upset about this episode, I just want to ask one question.

Where in the hell were you when I was being slandered repeatedly?

Where in the hell were you when these idiots morphed my pictures?

Where in the hell were you when these morons followed me from thread to thread?

Pretty inconsistent of you I'd say. I don't regret a damn thing. After going through all of this shit with these guys, NOW you have something to say!? How precious. Get off of your knees in front of these guys and have some balls. The mods don't have any, and the more vocal ones of you have strangely gone silent about them. I wonder why that is? Yeah, suck up to them and put up with their arrogant attitudes. I personally, will spend time elsewhere. Why do you think I've gotten rid of the avatar and siggy? Amazing how you tolerate this crap just so you can be on a board with them. Personally, I'll associate myself with others thank you very much.
    I dont know where to start. i guess first off with a formal apology if i ever defended this dickwad piece of SHIT! and mostly because i didnt know the whole story and the person. granted, hearing about him in every other thread was annoying. but i had no idea who . . . nay WHAT this THING was like.

its one thing to rig a contest, its another to seem almost bi-polar by changine your mind about sending the sticks 8 times in about 4 minutes . . . but you have the nerve, the digusting asshole motherfucking dickless transvestite left wing demoralizing scumbag piece of shit nerve to dishonor men and women that are risking bullets comin through the middle of their forhead on a daily basis as they think of that little girl they left behind screaming "daddy dont go" all to keep YOU from learning arabic????????

i hate you, and everything you stand for you piece of garbage motherfucker. get the fuck out of here and take your piece of shit bi-polar greedy, unhonorable selfish leftist ideals with you.

dickhead

i reiterate, im sorry for ever saying anything that might have been misconstrued(sp?) as a defense for this traitor. i hope you get fucked by a camel you loser

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    i hope you get fucked by a camel you loser
    I think that about sums it up
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

I dont know where to start. i guess first off with a formal apology if i ever defended this dickwad piece of SHIT! and mostly because i didnt know the whole story and the person. granted, hearing about him in every other thread was annoying. but i had no idea who . . . nay WHAT this THING was like.

its one thing to rig a contest, its another to seem almost bi-polar by changine your mind about sending the sticks 8 times in about 4 minutes . . . but you have the nerve, the digusting asshole motherfucking dickless transvestite left wing demoralizing scumbag piece of shit nerve to dishonor men and women that are risking bullets comin through the middle of their forhead on a daily basis as they think of that little girl they left behind screaming "daddy dont go" all to keep YOU from learning arabic????????

i hate you, and everything you stand for you piece of garbage motherfucker. get the fuck out of here and take your piece of shit bi-polar greedy, unhonorable selfish leftist ideals with you.

dickhead

i reiterate, im sorry for ever saying anything that might have been misconstrued(sp?) as a defense for this traitor. i hope you get fucked by a camel you loser

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Blog Entries

Is there anyone left who HAS NOT SEEN THE LIGHT with this pathetic loser?

If so, please post here otherwise it's safe to say the everyone here dislikes Scotty and wishes he would be banned.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I stayed out of this until now because I needed more info. I don't jump on the band-wagon without enough information, I prefer to form my own opinions.

That being said. SFG 75 your actions and behavior are inappropriate. I joined this board to discuss cigar and cigar-related topics. However, your actions have overall degraded the experience. Although I am not a fan of banning people I would suggest you respect the wishes of the other board members and either behave appropriately or exit gracefully.

/S/ NHCIGARFAN.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 07-16-2005 at 02:03 PM.

6. Default

I'm gonna miss Scoddy.

NA

dickhead

ROFLMAO......... were you born in NYC, cause that's usually the way I talk........ LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    I'm leaning towards the exit-so don't sweat it.

At the same time-those of you who are upset about this episode, I just want to ask one question.

Where in the hell were you when I was being slandered repeatedly?

Where in the hell were you when these idiots morphed my pictures?

Where in the hell were you when these morons followed me from thread to thread?

Pretty inconsistent of you I'd say. I don't regret a damn thing. After going through all of this shit with these guys, NOW you have something to say!? How precious. Get off of your knees in front of these guys and have some balls. The mods don't have any, and the more vocal ones of you have strangely gone silent about them. I wonder why that is? Yeah, suck up to them and put up with their arrogant attitudes. I personally, will spend time elsewhere. Why do you think I've gotten rid of the avatar and siggy? Amazing how you tolerate this crap just so you can be on a board with them. Personally, I'll associate myself with others thank you very much.

Congrats, Scotty!!! You won the weekly award!!!

Last edited by ggiese; 07-17-2005 at 06:50 PM.

9. Default

George have you googled his handle lately?? Assclown ain't very hard to find since he humps leg on about fiftyeleven other boards
    The older I get ,the better I was

If Scroto fails to make good on the contest winnings , I think it would be prudent to add him to the Cigar Thieves site:

http://www.cigarthief.com/

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7
    George have you googled his handle lately?? Assclown ain't very hard to find since he humps leg on about fiftyeleven other boards
    He started the "Cigar Mob" Yahoo group with Purobrat. It appears there had been 11 posts, but only one post remains - a post by Purobrat asking where the other 10 posts had gone... I think that place is a bust.

He has been a member of a bunch of left wing political and debate sites, a coffee site, a parenting site (he tried to add his "expert" opinions, despite the fact he has children under the age of 3), a golf site (he tried to add his "expert" opinions, despite the fact he claims to only have played golf in high school, and isn't much of a golf player now), LetsTalkCigars (of course), CigarPass (where he's banned).

He is also a member of CigarWeekly, where he has been occasionally putting his two cents in, and Herfers Paradise (where he has not posted since May).

I'm sure he'll be back. He claims on the Island that he's now in a box pass with 11 others, and has some kind of admin there (he's a legend in his own mind).

When Scotty comes back from his "vacation" and starts posting again, he'll still be obligated to explain himself. He owes an explanation - and it does not involved him blaming the entire community for his social ineptitude!!!

Ok scrotum. I covered your deadbeat, loser butt with a small package to OpFTH. Wife just dropped it off at the PO about 2 minutes ago.

DC# 03041070000187347263

Eat one scrotum... you scumbag!

13. Default

Things that make you say

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

interesting thread :)

HI ALL!

----------------------

Smitty
    www.opfth.com

Hmmmmm...

Joined today...
    No profile info...
    One post and you made it to a thread that died over 2 months ago...

Stange things are afoot at the Circle K...
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

15. Default

...and he never did make it to 1000 posts...

scotto will never make 1,000 posts.

I WIN!

Where's my prize pack?

The only prize acceptable, him not returning.

he did make it over 1000 posts but some of the posts have now been erased.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
    and I'm not sure about the former." -
    Albert Einstein

Oh my god, another one of the SFG75 posts resurrected from the dead.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Wasn't me this time...

Thread Information