Welcome back!
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 8-5-8
    Hmmmmm...

Joined today...
    No profile info...
    One post and you made it to a thread that died over 2 months ago...

Stange things are afoot at the Circle K...
    Smitty posts on many other sites and quite a few of us know him very well. He also knows what a compelte POS Scroto is so how ya just leave him alone, okay?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

My first thought was that it may be scroto screwing around... but it seems it's not. And I think I talked with smitty briefly last night in the CP chat room. Nice guy... if it's the same smitty, that is.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries

My first thought was that it may be scroto screwing around... but it seems it's not. And I think I talked with smitty briefly last night in the CP chat room. Nice guy... if it's the same smitty, that is.
    Yep, same Smitty as on CP. LOL, I should talk about thinking someone was Scroto when it turned out he wasn't (just ask Corona Gigante ) so please forgive me for coming off as a little crass
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Yep, same Smitty as on CP. LOL, I should talk about thinking someone was Scroto when it turned out he wasn't (just ask Corona Gigante ) so please forgive me for coming off as a little crass
    I was going to say something...

but then I thought naaah...
    Supreme Leader Voltron
    bending over and reaching for the Crisco

Keep up the vigilant effort to keep the hated Scrotty out of here Ccat
    Don't worry about the mule, just load the wagon.

7. Default

sorry.. i was doing a google search for OPFTH . I often do this to see where our project posts ends up floating around and this thread came up. So i registered to post after i read it.

This is SMITTY from cbid, and OPFTH "operation from the heart"

sorry to stir an old thread with assumptions.

my bad

Smitty
    www.opfth.com

Quote Originally Posted by smitty
    sorry.. i was doing a google search for OPFTH . I often do this to see where our project posts ends up floating around and this thread came up. So i registered to post after i read it.

This is SMITTY from cbid, and OPFTH "operation from the heart"

sorry to stir an old thread with assumptions.

my bad

Smitty
    www.opfth.com
    Well, Smitty - Shagaroo was hoping Scotty would be WISE enough to submit to a compromise by donating the contest cigars to OPFTH... But not Scotty.... He just couldn't see himself doing the right thing... Oh, well....

9. Default

i see! well its the thought that counts right?

oh wait

no its not! in this case

Thanks for thinking of us and the troops! maybe next time . If you need a place to send off some un needed sticks or other goodies feel free to email me direct at opfth we are always there and open for donations.

smitty@opfth.com

10. Default

different smitty in that case. I havent frequented CP in a while. Hopefully its not someone posing as me to pimp cigars for the troops. Like gameslover did that time on cbid.

SFG75 Guest

O.k., shagaroo-send me your addy for your goodies. The troop thing won't work out since ISOMs can't be mailed as bkcloud pointed out. So, where do I send 'em??

In regards to other stuff-posts coming soon.

OK...... who left the door open LMAO
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114
    OK...... who left the door open LMAO
    Addy? Anybody??

I refuse to believe you don't have anything other than ISOMs since all you ever review is domestics. Send them to the troops through OpFTH. http://www.opfth.org

You aren't going to come back after all this time, and after all the chaos you created on multiple boards, and use me to pull yourself up outa the soup so you can look good over on Utopia. You dug the hole that is following you around the internet, not me. Send them to the troops.

And for the few who have my snailer, please don't give it to him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    My guess is it will be a cold day in hell before anyone cares. JMO.
    I dont know any of you really and I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the thread

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    I refuse to believe you don't have anything other than ISOMs since all you ever review is domestics. Send them to the troops through OpFTH. http://www.opfth.org

You aren't going to come back after all this time, and after all the chaos you created on multiple boards, and use me to pull yourself up outa the soup so you can look good over on Utopia. You dug the hole that is following you around the internet, not me. Send them to the troops.

And for the few who have my snailer, please don't give it to him.

Okay, sounds good to me. I checked their website but found no physical addy to send the gars to. I signed up in their forum and stated that I had cigars to send. As soon as I get an addy, I'll send some. In the mean time, I'll send them straight to Walter Reed med. center.

Walter Reed Medical Family Assistance Center (MEDFAC)
    6900 Georgia Ave., NW
    Washington, DC 20307-5001

I'll post the tracking # first thing tomorrow when mailed off.

**Box is ready, tracking to be posted three hours when I can get away from work and mail it off. MEDFAC here it comes.
    Last edited by SFG75; 12-12-2005 at 07:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cinda
    I dont know any of you really and I was thinking the same thing as I was reading the thread
    LMAO!! WOW, for someone who's new here, I'd say she's got things pretty well figured out!

Welcome to CigarSmokers cinda
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

O.k., here we go. Delivery/confirmation # is: 0303 1290 0000 5325 6975

Adios

Moheganson Guest

What does Carthage Delenda Est mean?

A five minute walk from Cigars International.

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    What does Carthage Delenda Est mean?
    Probobly something about Carthage. Used to be a city back in the day.

Thread Information