Thread: New website up and running, 10% off of your first order!

Default New website up and running, 10% off of your first order!

Hello fellow cigar lovers,
    We are Ol' Times Cigars out of Casselberry, Florida. We have been working on a new site and have decided to try online sales at www.oltimescigars.com. We have been around Central Florida since 1988 and are now located just north of Orlando with another location west of Orlando in Clermont, Florida.

Our site, www.oltimescigars.com, is still under construction I am personally working on it my by myself so it takes sometime. We are a family owned and operated company so it has taken a little longer for me to get the site situated. I still have inventory to add, but we have many popular brands listed at the lowest price many of the companies will allow.

We have plenty of limited and rare stuff in stock, including OpusX, Padron 40th, 80th, 44, 45, and 46, and much more. Check out the site, we are running 10% off of your first order of $50 or more and free shipping on orders over $150.00.

If there is anything not listed that you are interested in feel free to contact me here or on the site. I can order just about anything and have competetive pricing on many major brands.

Please feel free to leave some feedback on the site, I would like to know what you guys think.

Thanks,
    Jonathan Adamski
    Ol' Times CIgars

Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Times Cigars View Post
    Hello fellow cigar lovers,
    We are Ol' Times Cigars out of Casselberry, Florida. We have been working on a new site and have decided to try online sales at www.oltimescigars.com. We have been around Central Florida since 1988 and are now located just north of Orlando with another location west of Orlando in Clermont, Florida.

Our site, www.oltimescigars.com, is still under construction I am personally working on it my by myself so it takes sometime. We are a family owned and operated company so it has taken a little longer for me to get the site situated. I still have inventory to add, but we have many popular brands listed at the lowest price many of the companies will allow.

We have plenty of limited and rare stuff in stock, including OpusX, Padron 40th, 80th, 44, 45, and 46, and much more. Check out the site, we are running 10% off of your first order of $50 or more and free shipping on orders over $150.00.

If there is anything not listed that you are interested in feel free to contact me here or on the site. I can order just about anything and have competetive pricing on many major brands.

Please feel free to leave some feedback on the site, I would like to know what you guys think.

Thanks,
    Jonathan Adamski
    Ol' Times CIgars
    Welcome, Jonathan.

Do you, by chance, have a smoking room/area in your shop? I occasionally come to Orlando on business (our offices are in the Research Park near UCF) and look for places to "veg" and have a good cigar.

Thread Information