Thread: Gift set from wife...

Default Gift set from wife...

I tried google and I've done a search on here. Was trying to see if anyone had any info on this for me. A lovely gift set my wife gave me.

I have not found any information on this. I just basically wanted to know if she got ripped off @ $40 for this. Only written info on it is MOONGRASS made by HONEST MT-446
    3 S 0 0 W

Quote Originally Posted by M00SE View Post
    I tried google and I've done a search on here. Was trying to see if anyone had any info on this for me. A lovely gift set my wife gave me.

I have not found any information on this. I just basically wanted to know if she got ripped off @ $40 for this. Only written info on it is MOONGRASS made by HONEST MT-446
    I googled "honest+moongrass" and the very first link (which read: Honest lighter) took me here:

http://www.honest.com.cn/en/html/company/about.html

As to whether or not she got ripped off, I'd say "It's a present dude....what it cost isn't the point!"
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

I wasn't asking for me the price, she asked me to find out if she got ripped off. I am not that ungrateful. Thanks for the link.
    3 S 0 0 W

Quote Originally Posted by M00SE View Post
    I wasn't asking for me the price, she asked me to find out if she got ripped off. I am not that ungrateful. Thanks for the link.
    It was impossible to tell that from your original post. The tone of it came across to me as if you were wondering if she got ripped off.

I'd say she didn't at $40 but that's just my opinion. If it had been $400 I'd have been thinking, "Someone got burnt!"

But, it is an attractive looking set and even if you never use it, it could look great displayed in the right place (like in your man cave) so to my way of thinking, it's worth the $40
    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll.
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul.

***William Ernest Henley***

Thread Information