For what its worth, I thought I would write my first review. I am very new to cigar smoking so I will do my best to give you an understanding of what I noticed while smoking. Perhaps a few of you can make recommendations for what I should pay attention to so I can make better reviews.

I live in Thousand Oaks CA area and there is a local cigar company called Old Oaks Cigar Co that rolls their own cigars. There is actually a table in the middle of their humidor and they have an extensive collection of cigars they wrap themselves along with many of the traditional cigars available most everywhere.

First, this place is rally cool. They have a lounge area with a full bar and a smoking room in the back. Cool place to hang out after work with a couple of buddies.

I bought four of their cigars and the first one I tried is a Connecticut wrapped blend that they make for special functions around the area. Apparently it is the one they sell to get people to come into their establishment.

This cigar lit very easily and burned pretty even the first half of the cigar. The second half burned a little uneven but not too bad. I read somewhere that you position the cigar with the slower burning side down to get it to "catch up" to the rest of the cigar. This didn't work too well but maybe I was holding it wrong.

It was very easy to draw off of and the smoke seemed very thick and white. It was very smooth and it left a bit of a peppery spice in your mouth after exhaling. I must say, it was a very good smoke. One of my favorites so far. Even with my little experience, I thought it was one of the best cigars I have smoked yet.

I called him right after to get a little more info and he said it was a blend of Dominican, Nicaraguan, and Mexican tobaccos. There is no label on their cigars so unless you tell him that you want the one they blend for local events they might not know what to sell you.

The guys name is Arseen and was very friendly and helpful. I will surely be going back to purchase some more...

Thanks for reading and please let me know if you have any questions.