Thread: pipe queston (nube)

1. Default pipe queston (nube)

I have hurd you should let your pipes rest for 24 hours once you smoke a bowl. So basic you get one smoke a day out of them? If this is true is it true for both briar and corn cob?

2. Default

You should let your pipe get cold before smoking it again. You may smoke it this way all day long, then give it 7 days rest. A pipe smoker should have a minimum of 7 pipes. If you're real picky, like I am, you'll need 21. One for Orientals, one for Straight Virginias and one for Vapers. If you smoke English blends as well, you'll need 28. Good luck it's a fuggin disease.

Doc.
    Do draft dodgers have reunions? And if so what do they talk about?
    Doc

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    Good luck it's a fuggin disease.

Doc.
    It's bit me right in the ass. You can smoke a cob as often as you like as long as you let it dry out in between smokes...2-3 hours. I also rub out my cob's bowl after every smoke with a dry paper towel. Building up cake in a cob is a no-no.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Doc View Post
    You should let your pipe get cold before smoking it again. You may smoke it this way all day long, then give it 7 days rest. A pipe smoker should have a minimum of 7 pipes. If you're real picky, like I am, you'll need 21. One for Orientals, one for Straight Virginias and one for Vapers. If you smoke English blends as well, you'll need 28. Good luck it's a fuggin disease.

Doc.
    Ok well here it goes I just saw all my play money go away. I am just getting into this. I've got I don't know how much mula in cigar stuff so I am going to wind up spending a crap load more on pipe stuff. I am not going to break down pipes for different blends I don't have that much money. But I'll probably buy 7 pipes. However I think I’ll be able to get away with 3 or 4 as I probably will not smoke every day.

Thread Information