I’m sure some of you may not know me, I haven’t made any recent posts on here in some time (I’ve been a full time student and worked full time for the past several months, and have finally finished my MBA degree as of a week ago). Hopefully some people on here can vouch for me to relieve any concerns some newer members may have.

Anyway, I’m trying to raise money for the Polar Bear Plunge, which supports Maryland’s Special Olympics. The Plunge is on Saturday, January 29 2011. (I will be plunging in the Chesapeake Bay that day)

Below is a link to the website where you can find more information on the Plunge and can donate under my name.

http://plunge15.kintera.org/mark_wisniewski

For the first 5 people who donate $25 or more on the donation page I will send a 5-pack (or more) of cigars. I haven’t yet determined exactly what cigars will make up the 5-pack but they will be of at least a combined $20 value. The Polar Bear Plunge will also provide you a receipt for your donation for tax purposes if you provide them your information on the website.

Please donate on the link above and post on this forum to let others know you have donated (so they know if they have an opportunity to get a 5-pack of cigars with their donation). After you have donated $25 or more PM me your address so I can ship out the Cigars.

Thanks for your support.