Thread: Can you believe this?

Blog Entries

Default Can you believe this?

Imagine this, it's Christmas morning around quarter to ten, you're getting ready to entertain family and friends, you step out on your front porch (maybe to have a cigar) it's a sunny, brisk morning in New England and you say to yourself "What a great day!"

You step inside your home and a few seconds later, you hear "BAM" you open your door and your porch is now missing and some piece of shit drunk is in your back yard with his wrecked SUV with pieces of your house strewn about the yard.

QUARTER OF TEN ON FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS MORNING?

Here's the article:

http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/...harges?photo=0

If you ask me, Mr. Oswell exercised a great deal of restraint because I know some people who would have beaten this douche bag to a pulp before the cops got there. The loser was less than two miles from his home (on Strnad Road, not "Strand Road" friggin' Norwich Bulletin...) so it's not like he's never been through that intersection before. I've driven through there many times and yes, it's a sharp turn to the left when you're coming down the hill but EVERYONE who has ever traveled that road at least once in their lives knows you HAVE TO TURN A SHARP LEFT at about 20 mph.

I have no patience for this crap.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-27-2010 at 01:57 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

At first when I opened this up, I thought it was a thank you to someone for a Christmas bomb.

He should have at least pulled him from his car and given him a couple good shots to the face and said the airbag did it...

Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. ~Seneca

Men of genius are admired; men of wealth are envied; men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.

Live the poetry that you cannot write; let others write the poetry they dare not realize. ~Oscar Wilde

I live across from a sharp right and I have this fear that somone will crash into my house doing 50 around the bend. There's a street light there since there's a school at the interection bu the right turn always has a green arrow. About a month ago some kid plowed into the "school zone" sign on my curb, snapping the pole out of the ground. I ran outside after hearing the crash to find the asshole on my lawn. As I went up to the car, he drove off down the road. I called the police and gave them the plate # and make of the car. They found him, it was a 17 year old kid. I don't know if he got in trouble for his stunt.

I'm debating to get one of those big boulders to put on the front corner of my yard so someone will hit that instead of my house. I don't know if the big oak tree I have will block enough.

Blog Entries

logan, that big oak tree will stop almost anything so you're all set.

Here's a follow up on the Christmas Day story:

Troopers to conduct DUI checkpoint in Sprague

The main highway in Sprague is Route 97 which is about a 1/2 mile north on Route 97 from where this drunken slob took out the porch.

Woulda been nice if they had set up this check point a day earlier. If they had, Mr. Oswell's porch would still be there.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-27-2010 at 01:58 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

We seem to have one of those drivers here too:

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featur...112488029.html
    Wild

On Tap -

1. Red IPA
    2. Extreme Red

Secondary - Mesquite Bourbon Mead

"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind." - Humphrey Bogart

Blog Entries

WOW, he out did my guy hands down.

Carey Peņa was the best part of the video. Ya think she'd be willing to give up sunny Arizona for a challenging career in the cold, miserable northeast?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 02:33 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information