Thread: Cohiba Espledidos Authentic Cigars in Sealed Box

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by webworm13 View Post
    I have uploaded more pictures for all to peruse.

http://picasaweb.google.com/webworm1...Ga7qfG_vmDrwE#
    Can't read the fake serial number there nibbletapeworm. Is there a code stamped on the box somewhere?

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Can't read the fake serial number there nibbletapeworm. Is there a code stamped on the box somewhere?
    Look closer at another picture. I am sure if you try a little harder you can read it.

Blog Entries

Look closer at another picture. I am sure if you try a little harder you can read it.
    Why don't you just type it out in a post? Certainly you can't be that lazy. And is there a code stamped somewhere on the box?

webworm13 Guest

JQ 100497

I don't see a code on the box just by looking at it on the top layer. I do not want to handle any of the cigars on the bottom layer so I don't know if there is one under there or not.

I would guess there is not a code on the box as they are sealed with the certificate inside which has the code.

Blog Entries

JQ 100497

I don't see a code on the box just by looking at it on the top layer. I do not want to handle any of the cigars on the bottom layer so I don't know if there is one under there or not.

I would guess there is not a code on the box as they are sealed with the certificate inside which has the code.
    Hmm, maybe it's stamped on the bottom of the box. How the heck did you manage to get that seal off the opened box so perfectly?

webworm13 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Hmm, maybe it's stamped on the bottom of the box. How the heck did you manage to get that seal off the opened box so perfectly?
    On the bottom of the box, it has a symbol that looks like a CCE.

Below that is says AGOS 10 which I assume means August 2010 but I could be wrong.

Blog Entries

In the last picture, you can clearly see that the 2 cigars on the left are not even close to the same length. No way in hell would that have made it past QC. Now, make like a tree and get the fuck out.

Blog Entries

On the bottom of the box, it has a symbol that looks like a CCE.

Below that is says AGOS 10 which I assume means August 2010 but I could be wrong.
    Boy, that kinda helps, any way you could put up a photo of the bottom of the box?

Thread Information