Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Order now and pay after the cigar(s) are received. - Cubans

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by damban
    They callme manix,

Please do not mistake this person for operating out of the Cayman islands, his website is out of Jamaica.

I checked with my distributor who supply entire caribbean region and central and parts of South America(except Dominican Republic and St. Maartin)

The distributor supplies only one company in Jamaica which operates duty free in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios in Jamaica. They have never done business with this guy from Kingston.

Okay so lets assume he can't get wholesale/distributor prices-then that leaves him to purchase from stores in Havana.(Authentic cuban cigars)

So..lets do the maths here...

1 box of Monte # 4 (store price in Havana) USD$ 99.15 divide by 25 = USD$3.96 per cigar.
    1 box of Cohiba Espelndidos (store) USD$ 458.25 divide by 25 =USD$18.33 per cigar

Wow...he's making .03cents profit on those Monte # 4's and taking a whopping hit on those
    Espelndidos -USD$6.33 plus he pick's up the shipping- no wonder hes only selling two brands,he can't count past 2.

The most important thing is customers won’t have to pay until they have received the cigars and verified that they are real.

If you like you can purchase some from your friend at the exorbitant price and compare it with mine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cuban-cigar-deal.com
    The most important thing is customers won’t have to pay until they have received the cigars and verified that they are real.

If you like you can purchase some from your friend at the exorbitant price and compare it with mine.
    You are a complete bag of shit. You are selling FAKES period!! I see that you had no comment to Damian's post, why's that?

Because he's speaking THE TRUTH which is

YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED HABANOS RETAILER

Therefore you are selling fakes. For all you guys who are saying "Well he's giving away free cigars so what's the big deal?" WHY on earth would you want to smoke a FAKE Cuban cigar? Go split a fiver of Grape White Owls with PuroBrat if you insist on smoking garbage.

This is unreal..........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey Hex........

get rid of this moron please !!!!!!!

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

yeah, no joke. what a dumbass. does he not realize we KNOW these are fake? damn ignorant fucks. "cuban"cigardeals . . . we ALL know they are fake. if there's one thing cigar consumers have in mind its price. and if you are giving these away, what makes you think we would think they were real? no one wants a "deal" on a cigar, i dont know about you guys but i would much rather pay out the ass from a reputable place cause at the very least i would know its cause its real and the guy is trying to make a profit off of what he paid for. he wouldnt try to make a quick buck on one cigar or even a box if they are fake cause he has a rep to maintain and customers to maintain so he can continue to afford his shop. some fly by night operation trying to make a quick buck or trying to undersell everyone on the planet is obviously hawking fakes. a true cigar dealer tries to build a reputation of quality not price. everyone knows cigars cost what they cost. why would habanos sell cheaper to you? cause you just started out? cause your new and they are helping you out? man, get out of here you scum bag. please, no one smoke these if he actually send you this jamaican mud stick

5. Default consumers are free to purchase cigars from whatever dealer they are comfortable with

This is a free world and no one is obligated to take up my offer, so consumers are free to purchase cigars from whatever dealer they are comfortable with. So if you have any dealer you would like to endorse please do so. Like wise if persons choose to take up my offer and they are satisfied or dissatisfied I would like them to express their feelings. Please remember my offer does no require consumers to pay any money until they have received the cigars and are satisfied. I also will not require persons to order large quantities unless they want to.

Ian

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    yeah, no joke. what a dumbass. does he not realize we KNOW these are fake? damn ignorant fucks. "cuban"cigardeals . . . we ALL know they are fake. if there's one thing cigar consumers have in mind its price. and if you are giving these away, what makes you think we would think they were real? no one wants a "deal" on a cigar, i dont know about you guys but i would much rather pay out the ass from a reputable place cause at the very least i would know its cause its real and the guy is trying to make a profit off of what he paid for. he wouldnt try to make a quick buck on one cigar or even a box if they are fake cause he has a rep to maintain and customers to maintain so he can continue to afford his shop. some fly by night operation trying to make a quick buck or trying to undersell everyone on the planet is obviously hawking fakes. a true cigar dealer tries to build a reputation of quality not price. everyone knows cigars cost what they cost. why would habanos sell cheaper to you? cause you just started out? cause your new and they are helping you out? man, get out of here you scum bag. please, no one smoke these if he actually send you this jamaican mud stick
    Mr. CallMeMani

This is a free world and no one is obligated to take up my offer, so consumers are free to purchase cigars from whatever dealer they are comfortable with. So if you have any dealer you would like to endorse please do so.

Hey Cuban-Cigar-Deal, when you design a web-site and you want a high ranking in search engines, you're supposed to make this kind of text invisible to the site's visitors:

"cheap cigar, cohiba cuban cigar, cigar, cigars, cohiba cigar, montecristo cigar, montecristo cuban cigar, smoking cigar, cigar shop, cigar store, premium cigar, wholesale cigar, cigar online, buy cigar online, buy cigar, cigar gift, cigar store cuban, cigar store, cigar sales, online cigar store, cigar store online, cuban cigar montecristo cohiba, cuban cigar company, buy cheap cigar online, buy cheap cigars, genuine cuban cigars"

Go bother other people now with your knock-offs and crappy web-design clearly made for luring in suckers. Besides, google ranks people by how many other sites link to them, not just by words on the site.

Blog Entries

This fake.cuban.cigar.deal guy is showing us what a complete idiot he is, he doesn't know how to use a computer

Look at his last two posts

LMFAO, "this is a free world" now THAT was a good one. I don't know if the people in Cuba would agree with this jerk on on that one

Hex, please ban this guy
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Mr. CallMeMani

This is a free world and no one is obligated to take up my offer, so consumers are free to purchase cigars from whatever dealer they are comfortable with. So if you have any dealer you would like to endorse please do so.
    didnt you just say that a post ago,thanks for stopping by
    I drink a great deal.I sleep a little,and i smoke cigar after cigar.That is why i am in two-hundred percent form
    -Winston Churchill

Moheganson Guest

I'm not sure is this guy is trying to CONVINCE us his site is legit, or he's had a ton of cigar sales from this and other boards and is arguing with us because he's trying to PROVE to us he's legit.

I personally believe he's trying hard to get someone who's not experienced to give his cigars a try - you know, the guy that wouldn't know a Cuban from a Panamanian... The same individuals who take cruise ships to Jamaica and buy the "REAL" and "GENUINE" Cubans they have for sale all over the island...

I think you stumbled into the wrong place. You may want to give eBay a whirl. You're not going to get any sales out of here. There are WAY too many experienced cigar smokers at this site to allow you to shill anybody....

Hex - leave him be - I like this guy. He's taking a beating and keeps coming back for more!!!

Oh, by the way... I trust my sources without question. They do not have a policy of ship first, pay later. They do have a money back guarantee and are well knownat backing up that policy. I don't know jack shit about you, and I'd like to keep it that way if you don't mind...

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    I'm not sure is this guy is trying to CONVINCE us his site is legit, or he's had a ton of cigar sales from this and other boards and is arguing with us because he's trying to PROVE to us he's legit.

I personally believe he's trying hard to get someone who's not experienced to give his cigars a try - you know, the guy that wouldn't know a Cuban from a Panamanian... The same individuals who take cruise ships to Jamaica and buy the "REAL" and "GENUINE" Cubans they have for sale all over the island...

I think you stumbled into the wrong place. You may want to give eBay a whirl. You're not going to get any sales out of here. There are WAY too many experienced cigar smokers at this site to allow you to shill anybody....

Hex - leave him be - I like this guy. He's taking a beating and keeps coming back for more!!!

Oh, by the way... I trust my sources without question. They do not have a policy of ship first, pay later. They do have a money back guarantee and are well knownat backing up that policy. I don't know jack shit about you, and I'd like to keep it that way if you don't mind...
    Mr. Moheganson

If you are an expert at determining if Cuban cigars are genuine please take up my offer. You can go to my web site and use the contact option and submit your details and I will send you a cigar.
    Last edited by cuban-cigar-deal.com; 07-18-2005 at 02:19 AM.

Iced T Guest

Mr. CallMeMani
    Sic

Mr. Moheganson
    Mr. Cuban-cigar-deal.com, how's business?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Iced T
    Sic

Mr. Cuban-cigar-deal.com, how's business?
    Waiting on customers to provide feedback. However the shipping I offer now takes sometime (At least two weeks) so I guess I have to wait a while before I get some feedback.

14. Default

Could this guy be vitasea? You CPers know who he is.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Could this guy be vitasea? You CPers know who he is.
    Nay, Vitasea sells gray market cubans.

Cubancigardeals cigars have never seen cuban soil.

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

16. Default

As Hugh Jorgan requested, the "COHIBA ESPLENDIDO" has arrived in my mailbox.

Here is a picture of one I KNOW is real, because of the picture that "Sam" provides.

here is the band that came off of mine...

So far I have to say this is ceartainly a fake. It smells great, but I have yet to smoke it.
    I also must point out that the cigar arrived stuffed into a Tothbrush travel tube, and the wrapper has been damaged to a fair-the-well. We will see how it smokes, and I will post a review once it is done.

Iced T Guest

Hmmm... I don't know....

Don't smoke it, you will get ill and nausiated.It probably has bits of pieces of all kinds of filler and not fermented or has human hair, pieces of newspaper and maybe even a hint of banana leaf.
    Does it have a sweet smell?
    If it does that's fresh paint varnish your enhaling that the cigars absorbed from the freshly painted cohiba box.
    Man...I've seen some bad fakes and real good ones from my travels to Cuba, but that band ...damn thats a pretty poor fake.
    I hope Mr. Cuban- cigar- st[d]eal paid USD$25.00 for that box or else he got big time. Thats average price a box of fake cigar's go for on the street's in Havana.

I hope this thread ends soon, maybe he will go away now

HUH, I couldn't hear you?

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    As Hugh Jorgan requested, the "COHIBA ESPLENDIDO" has arrived in my mailbox.

Here is a picture of one I KNOW is real, because of the picture that "Sam" provides.

here is the band that came off of mine...

So far I have to say this is ceartainly a fake. It smells great, but I have yet to smoke it.
    I also must point out that the cigar arrived stuffed into a Tothbrush travel tube, and the wrapper has been damaged to a fair-the-well. We will see how it smokes, and I will post a review once it is done.
    Looking forward to see your review about how it smokes; these cigars were defiantly bought in Cuba. I am interested to find out how they compare to others you have smoked.

Ian

Thread Information