Quote Originally Posted by damban
They callme manix,

Please do not mistake this person for operating out of the Cayman islands, his website is out of Jamaica.

I checked with my distributor who supply entire caribbean region and central and parts of South America(except Dominican Republic and St. Maartin)

The distributor supplies only one company in Jamaica which operates duty free in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios in Jamaica. They have never done business with this guy from Kingston.

Okay so lets assume he can't get wholesale/distributor prices-then that leaves him to purchase from stores in Havana.(Authentic cuban cigars)

So..lets do the maths here...

1 box of Monte # 4 (store price in Havana) USD$ 99.15 divide by 25 = USD$3.96 per cigar.
1 box of Cohiba Espelndidos (store) USD$ 458.25 divide by 25 =USD$18.33 per cigar

Wow...he's making .03cents profit on those Monte # 4's and taking a whopping hit on those
Espelndidos -USD$6.33 plus he pick's up the shipping- no wonder hes only selling two brands,he can't count past 2.

The most important thing is customers won’t have to pay until they have received the cigars and verified that they are real.

If you like you can purchase some from your friend at the exorbitant price and compare it with mine.