Thread: Order now and pay after the cigar(s) are received. - Cubans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson
    I'm not sure is this guy is trying to CONVINCE us his site is legit, or he's had a ton of cigar sales from this and other boards and is arguing with us because he's trying to PROVE to us he's legit.

I personally believe he's trying hard to get someone who's not experienced to give his cigars a try - you know, the guy that wouldn't know a Cuban from a Panamanian... The same individuals who take cruise ships to Jamaica and buy the "REAL" and "GENUINE" Cubans they have for sale all over the island...

I think you stumbled into the wrong place. You may want to give eBay a whirl. You're not going to get any sales out of here. There are WAY too many experienced cigar smokers at this site to allow you to shill anybody....

Hex - leave him be - I like this guy. He's taking a beating and keeps coming back for more!!!

Oh, by the way... I trust my sources without question. They do not have a policy of ship first, pay later. They do have a money back guarantee and are well knownat backing up that policy. I don't know jack shit about you, and I'd like to keep it that way if you don't mind...
    Mr. Moheganson

If you are an expert at determining if Cuban cigars are genuine please take up my offer. You can go to my web site and use the contact option and submit your details and I will send you a cigar.
    Last edited by cuban-cigar-deal.com; 07-18-2005 at 02:19 AM.

Thread Information