Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Order now and pay after the cigar(s) are received. - Cubans

Cuban cigars, Cuban meat etc...

I'll take two young cuban women and some Cuban gold.(or silver)
    What else you got?

Everything is free to try out right?

3. Default

You know, I find it quite tellinbg that this guy, Ian, has already stated they were NOT from the Cohiba dealer, but rather from a "Street Contact". Since the bands are fake, we can be suree the cigar is as well. Yet on his website he still claims to be selling Cohiba Esplendidos at $12 a pop.

These are NOT Cohibas damnit

That is blatent false advertisement. In other words, a SCAM

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RealPurobrat
    You know, I find it quite telling that this guy, Ian, has already stated they were NOT from the Cohiba dealer, but rather from a "Street Contact". Since the bands are fake, we can be suree the cigar is as well. Yet on his website he still claims to be selling Cohiba Esplendidos at $12 a pop.

These are NOT Cohibas damnit

That is blatent false advertisement. In other words, a SCAM

Smoked it today. Not only is it a Fake, but it is a shitty fake at that. Bad construction (fell apart, inconsistent draw, inconsistent burn etc...), bad taste (have had many Nics that tasted better, even some Hondos that were better flavor) and I tossed it about half way down cause I was not enjoying it in the least.

I would not even buy these at $1 a pop, let alone the $12 it quoted on the web site.

Moheganson Guest

I received my "Montecristo No.4" a few days ago in a padded envelope so the end was crushed. Cuban-Cigar-Deal, WHY bother sending cigars through the mail in such a manner where you KNOW they will get damaged? Freakin' IDIOT

Right away I could tell this was a fake. The band was printed on the wrong kind of paper and it was half-assed glued on to the cigar. The dimensions of the cigar were perfect, 42 ring and 5 inches long which are the exact dimensions of a Monte #4 (Mareva). Whoever tried to do an imitation of a triple cap did a horrible job it wasn't eve close to how these cigars are supposed to look when they are real.

So against my better judgement, I decided to light this piece of garbage and tried to smoke it. This was definitely NOT Cuban tobacco. My guess is that it was Jamaican tobacco, it had little or no flavor, it tasted like crap, it burned hot and smelled horrible.

The draw was a good imitation of a Cuban cigar however about half way through, it kept going out. At that point I decided to give up so I took it apart to see if it was indeed long filler or was it full of short filler crap. Much to my surprise, it was indeed long filler.

These fakes would probably fool the tourists in Jamaica but not anyone who knows anything about Cuban cigars.

This was a complete piece of shit and I would not recommend this vendor to anyone.

STOP SELLING FAKES you scumbag

The guy's domain is registered in Kingston so Jamaican might be right.

Blog Entries

Joshua, is there and echo in here or something?

Quote Originally Posted by damban
    They callme manix,

Please do not mistake this person for operating out of the Cayman islands, his website is out of Jamaica.

I checked with my distributor who supply entire caribbean region and central and parts of South America(except Dominican Republic and St. Maartin)

The distributor supplies only one company in Jamaica which operates duty free in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios in Jamaica. They have never done business with this guy from Kingston.

Okay so lets assume he can't get wholesale/distributor prices-then that leaves him to purchase from stores in Havana.(Authentic cuban cigars)

So..lets do the maths here...

1 box of Monte # 4 (store price in Havana) USD$ 99.15 divide by 25 = USD$3.96 per cigar.
    1 box of Cohiba Espelndidos (store) USD$ 458.25 divide by 25 =USD$18.33 per cigar

Wow...he's making .03cents profit on those Monte # 4's and taking a whopping hit on those
    Espelndidos -USD$6.33 plus he pick's up the shipping- no wonder hes only selling two brands,he can't count past 2.
    Read more, post less
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Looks like ole shit-for-brains' site is no longer up.

Damn, where will I buy my fake Cubans now?

Where's that new guy, underated18yearold or what ever he calls himself? Wasn't he looking for "sources" or some shit like that? I try and help a guy out and cuban-cigar-deal goes and takes his site down.

I'm tellin' ya, what's this world coming to?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

god damnit i wanted REAL CUBANS!

Thread Information