Thread: Deals on S.T. Dupont lighters

Default Deals on S.T. Dupont lighters

I'm looking to buy one but don't really trust ebay, I don't mind going to my local dealer but why not get a deal if I can. I was going through past posts and noticed a liquidation a year or two back from island cigars, or something of that nature, with amazing prices. I think some of you guys took advantage of it.

Any info or recommendations will be really appreciated.

Yes......that was me. As far as ST Dupont on eBay - stay far away. If you are interested in a ST Dupont , you really want to purcase from a dealer! If your local shop is ...... and I would call the Dupont 800 number and check ?? For many stores purchase through 3rd party and you the customer will have no product warrany and I would also question authenticity. If all is good and you see a piece that has been sitting??? Or, discontiued model? Ask for 30-40% off ??? They are making no $$$ sitting on the shelf......you may be suprised. Good luck!

Thanks for all the info! Much appreciated. I will definitely call the 800 number. No point in spending that much on a lighter if you are not getting the real thing.

You don't happen to have any more do you? LOL...I was looking through your threads and was drooling over the prices...2 years late, damn it. hehe.
    Last edited by victory01; 01-11-2011 at 02:04 AM.

Thread Information