Thread: Dunhill tobacco.

Default Dunhill tobacco.

Anyone get their hands on any of the new stuff by dunhill?

I was able to score 5 tins of the old stuff but I am scared to open them for fear of the new stuff being totally suck.
    EMP, 965, Elizabethan, Nightcap and Three year Matured VA.

I have had the EMP, 965 before and enjoyed...leaning more towards the 965.

Blog Entries

I'm smoking a bowl of the emp right now with my morning cup of coffee, very enjoyable. I also grabbed up a tin of nightcap, while I'm a newb to the pipe and can't compare the new blends to the old ones I thoroughly enjoyed both.

3. Default

I've smoked the new 965, London Mixture, EMP, Nightcap and Royal Yacht and Flake. All are good quality tobaccos worthy of smoking. Got a tin of London Mixture and Navy Rolls I've not opened yet.

Ironic thread as I am smoking EMP right now too, but the old stuff. Have not tried any of the new Dunhill yet.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Anyone have a comparison yet?

I think I got a tin of old stuff from a cigar store I go to. A guy who started a couple of stores a five or six years ago bought Federal cigar in portsmouth a little over two years ago and put the pipe stuff in the basement. He was down there and in the Dunhill stuff he had an unopened tin of nightcap he sold me. He said he had never ordered it and probably put it down there when he bought the store. Haven't been to the pipe shop that is about 30 min. from me yet to see if they have the new stuff.

I would recommend to those who like nightcap (I did this in another thread) to try Aston's Artisan's Blend.
    Last edited by nhcigarfan; 03-18-2011 at 08:10 AM.

Good to know. Gonna talk to my ashton rep about that. lol

Thread Information