Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Puro Pot Pass IV!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tdre977 View Post
    This prize pack is getting big!
    Come to Quad State HERF!

Ah another loser sig tag! A PM is being sent to you with your new image!

I need some winners up here, I'm running out of loser sig tags and may need to search the internet for more!
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TachyCoventry View Post

I need some winners up here, I'm running out of loser sig tags and may need to search the internet for more!
    Sounds like a familiar problem.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Once I get confirmation from Alcibiates, I'll get this pass out.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Once I get confirmation from Alcibiates, I'll get this pass out.
    I just sent him a PM asking if he was ready for it or not. I noticed that he was online last night but must not have checked this thread.

Blog Entries

My guess is tax season has him super swamped.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

7. Default

Can a noob get in on this?

I just sent him a PM asking if he was ready for it or not. I noticed that he was online last night but must not have checked this thread.
    Yeah, I sent him a PM as well yesterday morning. I've got the pass in the cooler, so until Alcibiates is ready, it can rest.
    Yay! Cigars!

Hey guys, sorry about not being around... my uncle (who is my boss and landlord, to boot) was hit by a car and has been in the hospital for the past 6-7 weeks and will be in the hospital another 10+ weeks attempting to recover from his injuries... To put it mildly, my life has been rather hectic.

I'll get my address off to Mizicke--I'm heading out of town next Friday (the 15th) so I'll make sure to get everything back out before then.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. ~Seneca

Men of genius are admired; men of wealth are envied; men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.

Live the poetry that you cannot write; let others write the poetry they dare not realize. ~Oscar Wilde

10. Default

sorry to hear about your uncle. I live in new orleans also I will pm you my # if you need anything just give me a call.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill1300 View Post
    sorry to hear about your uncle. I live in new orleans also I will pm you my # if you need anything just give me a call.
    I might want to steal your 'Busa for an afternoon, but I'm making it through okay--the 80-100 hour work weeks kind of suck, but the paychecks are awesome. Thanks for the concern.

Men of genius are admired; men of wealth are envied; men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.

Live the poetry that you cannot write; let others write the poetry they dare not realize. ~Oscar Wilde

I'll get the pass out tomorrow.
    Yay! Cigars!

If it would be easier for you I can bump you down the list for a little while and we can come back to you?

Now is as good a time as any, really. I'm a business accountant, so my real crunch time is for March 15th--April 15th isn't really a big problem for me. Most of our clients tend to have ownership interest in multiple companies, so for many of them it's impossible to get their taxes done for April 15th and they just file six month extensions with the IRS--a one page form I can literally crank out in five minutes.

I'm leaving on a big trip Friday (1 week from today), so I'll get the pass back out by then and send all the information to Cody.

That's fine, make sure to get the address for the next person before you even get the pass so that you can be ready to flip it back out. I just don't want you to leave on a trip and have the pot sitting in your humidor, I want to try and keep it moving that's all! Keep us all updated on when you get it and good luck on your guess!

That's fine, make sure to get the address for the next person before you even get the pass so that you can be ready to flip it back out. I just don't want you to leave on a trip and have the pot sitting in your humidor, I want to try and keep it moving that's all! Keep us all updated on when you get it and good luck on your guess!
    Already have the address for Mangy sitting in my PM's, and his puro picked out. I should be able to flip this around pretty quick. If it turns out I can't get the stick smoked in time, I'll at least keep the pot moving so things don't get bogged down for a week and a half while I'm gone.

Blog Entries

I feel a win comin' on....
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

18. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alcibiates View Post
    I might want to steal your 'Busa for an afternoon, but I'm making it through okay--the 80-100 hour work weeks kind of suck, but the paychecks are awesome. Thanks for the concern.
    I dont mind shareing anything maybe even the wife,but not the busa.
    Last edited by bigbill1300; 04-08-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Ok, these will go out tomorrow via express mail.

Track #EO 991 913 512 US.
    Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by redmonster13 View Post
    Can a noob get in on this?
    Tachy did you see this request?
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Thread Information