Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Puro Pot Pass IV!!!

It's ok, every day that you prolong the smoking of North Korean puro your sig tag gets worse and worse... wait did I just give it away?!?!
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

OK Plat so what's the status of smoking that stick? I know that there are a lot of people who are looking forward to getting in on this soon!

Feeling better, so I'm going to try and get it fired up and smoked tonight and get the cigars out no later than Saturday. I'm throwing in an extra smoke for the delay because I haven't meant for this to take anywhere near as long as it did.

If you don't get it fired up tonight please pass the entire package (puro that I sent you included but NOT your adds) to Mail Man and I'll add you at the end of the list. We need to get this pass going and sitting on a stick for almost two weeks is killing the pass and is not fair to the other members of the pass.

In the future, if anyone else comes down with an illness I completely understand, but if you think that it will be over three days before you smoke the stick, let me know and you will need to pass it up and I will added to the end of the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    If you don't get it fired up tonight please pass the entire package (puro that I sent you included but NOT your adds) to Mail Man and I'll add you at the end of the list. We need to get this pass going and sitting on a stick for almost two weeks is killing the pass and is not fair to the other members of the pass.

In the future, if anyone else comes down with an illness I completely understand, but if you think that it will be over three days before you smoke the stick, let me know and you will need to pass it up and I will added to the end of the list.
    Fully understand, and yeah, do feel like shit for holding this one up. I'll find the time tonight and get this in swing, get the answer, and get them to Mail Man pronto Priority mail. I normally don't get funked so long, so my apologizes there, and if I feel like I got some funk going on before this happens again, I will most definitely let you know. (Provided I'm allowed to play again after this one!)

I will up my post count on this thread here in awhile.

It has been smoked, and God it was nice to smoke a cigar! And for not knowing what the hell it was, it was pretty good too.
    I am probably way off base when I say that my guess is Honduran, but that is my guess.
    Last edited by MrPlatypus; 02-18-2011 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Engrish bad

Quote Originally Posted by MrPlatypus View Post
    It has been smoked, and God it was nice to smoke a cigar! And for not knowing what the hell it was, it was pretty good too.
    I'm am probably way off base when I say that my guess is Honduran, but that is my guess.
    But o you think it is Honduran...you gotta give him something to fire at ya for your sigtag.

Although, you could see "way off base" as meaning that you play for the other team.

I am probably way off base when I say that my guess is Honduran, but that is my guess.
    Ahhhhh very good guess... unfortunately that was incorrect. That cigar (as good as it was) was a 100% ISOM in the manner of a Partagas Serie D No. 4!! (I thought that I would start it off the right way!)

Your sig tag is on the way!

Post up your adds to the package and please forward with a new unbanded puro to Mail Man!!!

I am ready and waiting for my new loser sig tag.
    Bring on the cigar so I can guess wrong.

It will be on it's way tomorrow, and I'll send you the tracking as soon as I walk in the door from getting it out of here.

The package is about 20 minutes away from being processed out of the local post office, so it is on it's way. Again, my apologizes to everyone for being patient with me regarding this. I do truly appreciate it my brethren.

My adds to the Pass:
    Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
    Man O' War #2
    A. Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro

and I also threw in a MOW Ruination Belicoso because that took longer that I was intending.

DC#04969010173083052220

Should be there on Tuesday Mail Man. And your puro looks good....

Sweet, I can't wait. I will update as sson as it gets here.

I've updated the list of sticks in the Pot on the OP! Also, MrPlatypus, you have an IM with a lovely new sig tag for you! You have to keep this in your signature for 30 days from the date of the initial posting! Please post up in here so that we all get to see the lovely tag!

Blog Entries

My adds to the Pass:
    Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
    Man O' War #2
    A. Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro
    Mr. P,

I was just wondering what vitola the 10th anny champagne is, and is the MOW a ruination? I didn't see the #2 vitola in the regular MOW line.

Thanks,
    Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Mr. P,

I was just wondering what vitola the 10th anny champagne is, and is the MOW a ruination? I didn't see the #2 vitola in the regular MOW line.

Thanks,
    Will
    My apologizes there on that one Will. The MOW would be a normal Robusto, and the Champagne would be a Robusto as well.

And as for the Sig Tag, I think I know this dude! Pretty sure he's the dude who bought me smokes in Seattle when I was 17. I don't think he would be smoking something of that magnitude though....I'm pretty sure he was flammable.

Blog Entries

Oh man, you gotta re-size that bitch. It's too small
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

It's a leaning process... Plat you will have another PM shortly with a resized image. I wasn't sure how large they could be but looks like I have some room to play with!

Nice big and embarrassing.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    Nice big and embarrassing.
    Shhhhh, I'm next.

I got the package in today, and the nude stick will be fired up tomorrow or Thursday, I will update the post as soon as I can get it smoked.

Thread Information