This is a tandem Valentine’s day review with my wife

Smoke(s) Casa Fuente ~ Churchill for me; Corona Gorda for wifey
Drink(s): Yuengling Bock Beer (me); Flat Treat-Up(wife)
Tunes: Santana

Wrapper: Cameroon
Binder: Dominican
Filler: Dominican
Draw: Me: Medium / Wifey: Ideal
Burn: (Both) Excellent
Misc: About an hour for both give or take

Pre-light (Me): Colorado shade wrapper. Triple cap and excellent construction. Lightly veined. Musty tobacco scent. Light sweet leathery taste on cut PL flavor.
Pre-light (Wifey): Very pretty cigar. I really like the orange band on the foot, and the orange in the label. The band is a great accent. Smells really good. Smells flavorful, but I can’t really tell of what. Maybe a coffee smell. I taste excitement (on the cut prelight flavor)

Light (Both): Easy. Medium draw / ideal draw.

1st 3rd (Me): Some cedar notes. Toasty, nutty sweet tobacco. Nice and smooth with a little spice heat, but again, smooth.
1st 3rd (Wifey): Very smooth smoke. Earthy. Creamy earth flavor.

Ash (Me): Light gray. Stacks well with tiny black specks. Holds on for about 1 ˝”
Ash (Wifey): Firm ash (never keeps the ash)

2nd 3rd (Me): Tea flavor. Woodsy, toasty and smooth. Medium body and medium flavor profile. Very mellow and enjoyable.
2nd 3rd (Wifey): Still really smooth. I really like the flavor. Still creamy and earthy, but a little more spicy now. A little pepper.

3rd 3rd (Me): Gaining some intensity. Sweet tobacco. Woodsy, creamy and smooth. Almost buttery. Nice chit.
3rd 3rd (Wifey): Creamy and smooth. Not overpowering or intrusinve. A fun companion of a smoke.

Overall impression (Me): Good cigar. Hit the spot.
Overall impression (Wifey): Great cigar from start to finish. Sad to see it end.

Thanks to EGQ for picking these up for me while in Vegas!

Will (& Wifey)