Thread: Arturo Fuente ????

garryyjr Guest

Question Arturo Fuente ????

I had bought one from my local shop. I can not seem to find it online. I would love to buy a box of these.

I need help identify this one.

Here is what is on the label itself. A. Fuente Gran reserva with the green at the bottom. It had the cedar wrapped around it and a green band at the foot.

Size was a small one, Maybe a Robusto size. Great flavor.

Sorry for the hunt, But I cant seem to find it. My next move is to go down to the store and see if i can just buy a box from them.

Blog Entries

Probably the Chateau Series

Click around on this site: http://www.arturofuente.com/

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

I was just there, right after I sent the topic. I believe it is that one. Thanks!

This is a slippery slope you're on. One of the best (in my opinion) mid-priced cigars out there. The Chateau series are very nice - very pleasant. You should find them pretty widely available at quite a few online retailers.

I also like the Hemingway series. The Hemingway naturals are pretty widely available - and you might really like the maduro's, if you can find them.

Also - try the Don Carlos series. They're a bit more expensive, but worth the extra $$$ in my opinion.

If you're local shop gets them (and they're reasonably priced) you have to try the Anejo's (they have a red ribbon on the foot and "Extra Viejo" stamped in gold on the wrapper). You'll also like the Opus X as well. Both are seasonal releases, and not all dealers get them. Nice to tuck away in the humidor for special occasions.

Good luck with your hunt!

garryyjr Guest

I actually have 1 Anejo sitting in my humidor that I received in a newb sampler.

The others sound good. Just got done looking at the web site. I need to find a A. Fuente Sampler!

Like I said, I was very impressed with the Chateau series, So I will be willing to give the others a shot.

Blog Entries

Holt's puts together some nice samplers...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Holt's puts together some nice samplers...
    Checkin' them as we speak.. Thanks

That Anejo you have is most likely from the box split that we did not too long ago. I'm really happy that I got in on that box split as those have become my favorite smoke for a special occasion!
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Daigz View Post
    That Anejo you have is most likely from the box split that we did not too long ago. I'm really happy that I got in on that box split as those have become my favorite smoke for a special occasion!
    I'm now excited to try it one day.. Maybe at the end of May, As my wife and I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary on the Oregon Coast!

I want to get in, possibly on the next box split. I check the thread often.

Blog Entries

Tampa sweethearts also has a few nice looking samplers, they have a 5$ off promo code c0083 if you buy 2 samplers

Thread Information