Thread: Frigid Kitty Reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Frigid Kitty Reviews

Well, since I suffer from cold pussy syndrome (CPS) and tend to limit the size of my smokes during the winter months, I thought I would start a thread for reviews of smaller cigars...Petit Coronas, Coronas, etc.

To kick off the reviews, what could be more appropriate than a Fire petite corona:
    4 X 40
    Honduras
    Maduro wrapper
    Nic / Honduran Filler
    Med/Full strength / Full flavor

Got this smoke dropped on me by a generous BOTL here and smoked it last night in my cold ass garage with the kerosene heater going and 2 fingers of Balvennie.

Construction was nice, no outrageously ugly veins, evenly filled and uniformly firm. Light was easy, it is a PC after all. Burn was pretty even the whole way through the smoke. Smoke time was about 30-35 minutes, and I dropped it with around 1/2" left.

The smoke was spicy with just a bit of sweetness there. The finish was fairly long and pleasant. It tended toward the full side of medium as it burned down, some bitterness crept in but slowing down just a bit fixed that. Straight forward, decent smoke, not complex or layered, but nice and solid.

At the price these are going for on CI now, a box for the winter is within easy reach of most.

All of you that also suffer from CPS, and tend to choose smaller smokes during the winter, please feel free to post your reviews in this thread along with me.
    Last edited by ashauler; 12-18-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: spellin'

Thread Information