Thread: Still around, shop has power but still no house

Default Still around, shop has power but still no house

Hi guys. Well I finally have power back to the shop and our Attorney's are making progress on the suit against our insurer. Hopefully it will be good progress. We're still "camping" in the 5th wheel but are pretty used to it now.

It's really nice to have the shop back as it gives me something to do to keep me busy and not dwelling on all the crap going on. I started building draws and shelves for guys doing wine cooler conversions and it's been keeping me occupied. It started out as a favor for a BOTL and kind of grew from there. Then one of my day job clients asked if I could build him some humidors for gifts this year so I'm currently working on a prototype for him. Fun projects and since it's been too cold to golf I'm happy to have the work.

We're really hoping for an early resolution to the suit as the court trial date is not until Jan 2012 Just have to wait and see. I've been lurking about but figured I'd pop in and say hello.

Blog Entries

Good to hear things are on the up-swing, or potentially so anyway! I saw some of your woodworking on another board....the drawers look pretty nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Good to hear things are on the up-swing, or potentially so anyway! I saw some of your woodworking on another board....the drawers look pretty nice.
    Nice to hear from you. Yep, we're hanging in there for the long haul. The shop stuff has been fun since it's been too crappy out to golf. Waiting on my cedar supplier to restock me now so I can finish up a humidor, then another set of draws, and then hopefully I'll finally get around to fitting out my own wineador. Seems my own stuff always falls to the bottom of the priority list.

Thread Information