Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Never ending.........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    ....bubbling stew of frogs. While we all sat around in amazement, elation could be heard from.....
    .....everyone on the board that this thread is getting resurrected. For an entire month, we sat around waiting for.......

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

.....everyone on the board that this thread is getting resurrected. For an entire month, we sat around waiting for.......
    the effects of the macanoodle smoke to wear off. The suns, having disappeared at that point caused the sky to grow dark, and suddenly...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    the effects of the macanoodle smoke to wear off. The suns, having disappeared at that point caused the sky to grow dark, and suddenly...
    I realized that fart wasn't as dry as I thought
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    I realized that fart wasn't as dry as I thought
    thus forgetting to start a new sentence. This resulted in having to cut my shorts off, and...

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

thus forgetting to start a new sentence. This resulted in having to cut my shorts off, and...
    forced me to consider shaving my ass. My eyes were watering, not only from the odor, but.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    forced me to consider shaving my ass. My eyes were watering, not only from the odor, but.....

they were watering from sadness that the 10" long asshairs I'd been growing for the last 20 years had to go. I saved one lock of ass hair and then...

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

they were watering from sadness that the 10" long asshairs I'd been growing for the last 20 years had to go. I saved one lock of ass hair and then...
    Filled with remorse I constructed an ass hair toupee. Placing it atop my head.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tdre977 View Post
    Filled with remorse I constructed an ass hair toupee. Placing it atop my head.....
    ....I began whining about why people misspell my name, leaving out both 'R's and 'Y's and why people don't willingly send me free shit. So we climbed aboard the Dinosaur Train and......

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

....I began whining about why people misspell my name, leaving out both 'R's and 'Y's and why people don't willingly send me free shit. So we climbed aboard the Dinosaur Train and......
    and yelled "yabba dabba dooooooooo" as we slid off the tail into a giant tar pit. Meanwhile at the top secret location where Eville is to be stationed...

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

and yelled "yabba dabba dooooooooo" as we slid off the tail into a giant tar pit. Meanwhile at the top secret location where Eville is to be stationed...
    an odd looking fellow with a very curly toupee was being questioned by the guard on duty. He didn't seem to have a satisfactory answer for.....

Blog Entries

....he was naked and smoking a Macanudo Hampton Court. So I turned to the parrot that was standing next to him and said,

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

....he was naked and smoking a Macanudo Hampton Court. So I turned to the parrot that was standing next to him and said,
    you wanna cracker, dickwad? At this very moment, I punched the parrot which knocked Macrodoodle guy's ass toupee off and...

Uncle Tupelo

you wanna cracker, dickwad? At this very moment, I punched the parrot which knocked Macrodoodle guy's ass toupee off and...
    .....slid down his back, quite coincidentally to the same spot it was shaved from. Macrodoodle quickly jumped up and cried........
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    .....slid down his back, quite coincidentally to the same spot it was shaved from. Macrodoodle quickly jumped up and cried........
    ....."When do I get to see the sailboat!", and kicked a loud cat. The sun absolutely refused to set until the gerbil army read comic books to......

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

....."When do I get to see the sailboat!", and kicked a loud cat. The sun absolutely refused to set until the gerbil army read comic books to......
    the loud cat King, who just happened to be wearing an ass-hair toupee of his own. If the loud cat King didn't like the comic the gerbil army selected,.....

Blog Entries

the loud cat King, who just happened to be wearing an ass-hair toupee of his own. If the loud cat King didn't like the comic the gerbil army selected,.....
    .....into the soup they go! All of a sudden, the cat King noticed a murse next to a horribly decayed body and looked inside.....

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

.....into the soup they go! All of a sudden, the cat King noticed a murse next to a horribly decayed body and looked inside.....
    and whooped with delight at the plethora of Acid Blondies it contained. The loud cat King exclaimed......

Blog Entries

and whooped with delight at the plethora of Acid Blondies it contained. The loud cat King exclaimed......
    ...."Let's see that old man next door try and shoot me now!" I just smiled, because I had a Jack of Diamonds in my hand, and had to go to the bathroom, so I walked up to the King.....

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

...."Let's see that old man next door try and shoot me now!" I just smiled, because I had a Jack of Diamonds in my hand, and had to go to the bathroom, so I walked up to the King.....
    ....unzipped and let the Tennessee Waterfall floweth forth like no other right on him. Little did I know though at the same time, a small crowd around me began to.......
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    ....unzipped and let the Tennessee Waterfall floweth forth like no other right on him. Little did I know though at the same time, a small crowd around me began to.......
    chant: shart...shart...shart...SHART...SHART!!!!! Hearing the almighty call of the shart, I...

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information