Thread: Never ending.........

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

in the hell did this happen?" So I told her no matter what I did, mommy skunk kept charging at my car and now how do I get rid of the skunk smell? I already threw 100 quarts of tomato juice on the Jag and it still smells like $hit. Then I told the vet that I had to go because some psychopath named Collective Cigars has been stalking me and.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    in the hell did this happen?" So I told her no matter what I did, mommy skunk kept charging at my car and now how do I get rid of the skunk smell? I already threw 100 quarts of tomato juice on the Jag and it still smells like $hit. Then I told the vet that I had to go because some psychopath named Collective Cigars has been stalking me and.....
    was on the verge of meltdown / explosion and the guts from that smells way worse than skunk. If I only had a 1 of 10 made in the world dragon humidors, I could try and sell it for 10,000 Sterling and buy...
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    was on the verge of meltdown / explosion and the guts from that smells way worse than skunk. If I only had a 1 of 10 made in the world dragon humidors, I could try and sell it for 10,000 Sterling and buy...
    ...a large selection of incredible cigars from the littlecigarwhorehouse and send them to the poor kid in Detroit who can't buy cigars online. Afterwards, we all head to Cinda's place for cookies and...

Blog Entries

get on the interweb and try and track down CigarCollector out in Oregon for a "virtual herf." No one would want to actually meet this psychopath in person so we'll keep him at arm's length. Then we try and track down one of our other lost members......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

get on the interweb and try and track down CigarCollector out in Oregon for a "virtual herf." No one would want to actually meet this psychopath in person so we'll keep him at arm's length. Then we try and track down one of our other lost members......
    while snarfing down Cinda's cookies and Scotch. The cookies were marvellous, and the Scotch was flowing like.....

Blog Entries

$hit through a goose. Cinda told us all to take it easy and she brought us outside to show us her neighbor's house where the porch got taken off by a drunk driver on Christmas Day in 2010. Then she said.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

$hit through a goose. Cinda told us all to take it easy and she brought us outside to show us her neighbor's house where the porch got taken off by a drunk driver on Christmas Day in 2010. Then she said.....
    lay off the Scotch or nobody get's in the time machine. The we went back and found that, in this alternate reality, badwhale had said:
    profanities from dalepear and we all let out a huge belch. This created an awkward moment of silence as everyone was disgusted by each other's belch breath, so...

Blog Entries

"badwhale just f'd up the neverending story thread on CS. Did you see that? What a....

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    while snarfing down Cinda's cookies and Scotch. The cookies were marvellous, and the Scotch was flowing like.....
    profanities from dalepear and we all let out a huge belch. This created an awkward moment of silence as everyone was disgusted by each other's belch breath, so...

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information