Thread: Springtime at Augusta....

Default Springtime at Augusta....

Who is going to win The Masters this year?
    I'm hoping one of my countrymen from Australia can do it for the first time. Appleby, Allenby or Baddeley are in with the best chance - slim as it is...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Puff Daddy View Post
    I'm hoping one of my countrymen from Australia can do it for the first time. Appleby, Allenby or Baddeley are in with the best chance - slim as it is...
    I'm not sure who will win but I sure as hell hope to go to the Masters at some point in my life!
    Smoke em' if you got em'

That would be pretty awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Puff Daddy View Post
    Good luck with that, Baddeley I don't think has a prayer but Appleby may have a chance. I'm hoping for Westwood although his first round isn't going that well!

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    I'm not sure who will win but I sure as hell hope to go to the Masters at some point in my life!
    You may now have a chance! For the first time in 47 years they will be allowing people to buy tickets. I've included the link below, there is a raffle to even get a chance to buy a ticket.

http://www.masters.com/en_US/tickets/index.html

I notice that the week of the masters my productivity always crashes to a halt. Same thing for TPC Sawgrass week but that's because I'm in Jacksonville and Sawgrass is only 15 minutes from my house. Tickets for Sawgrass are about $45 a day so I normally go to 2-3 days.
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TachyCoventry View Post
    You may now have a chance! For the first time in 47 years they will be allowing people to buy tickets. I've included the link below, there is a raffle to even get a chance to buy a ticket.

http://www.masters.com/en_US/tickets/index.html
    Already signed up!

Quote Originally Posted by TachyCoventry View Post
    Tickets for Sawgrass are about $45 a day so I normally go to 2-3 days.
    I'm jealous! That's such a cool looking golf course and is definitely on my last to play someday.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Who is going to win is beyond me, but I wouldn't complain if Baddeley pulled a rabbit out of his hat. Mind you, a snow ball has a better chance in a Super Nova, but well, Texas lost to a #17 ranked team, so stranger things can happen! :)

Quote Originally Posted by denver24 View Post
    I'm jealous! That's such a cool looking golf course and is definitely on my last to play someday.
    I actually got on this past year for a round for about $150. It was worth every dollar, we had a fore caddy. It's not your typical caddy that carries bags, he goes to the middle of the fairway and your goal is to actually hit the ball towards him. He knew yardages and suggested landing zones (as if I'm good enough to hit a landing zone) on every shot.

Before you ask, I put one ball in the water on the island green and then got a bogey from the drop zone!

I was surprised with how Phil played today. Being the front runner he was terrible off the tee!
    "I would call that person a puffnozzle" ~mrtr33

Will certainly be signing up for tickets!! Thanks for the link!
    Would also love to go to TPC - awesome that you have an easy trip there.

Looks like Ogilvy is my man this week... although he is prone to a shocker at Augusta, so will be hanging on to my hat for the weekend

Thread Information