Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary's Thread

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by garryyjr View Post
    I understand that.. So at this point, I am a follower..I am doing what i see others on this board do.. FOG's and FNG's.

I would too... hahaha
    wow. what a zinger. You'd rather be insulted by yourself, Einelock.
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I see two options here, Garryjr.

If you keep playing ping-pong with respected members here by apologizing one minute and then spouting off the next, you will lose big time and ultimately be banned- chasing you off to your next (and most likely miserable) adventure. You are like a mouthy little kid that always has to get in that last word.

Or,- you can issue a final apology and STFU! Stop replying to every thread with some smart-ass comment. Take your lumps like you should. Do your time by making an effort to "get it".

I doubt you will take the latter advice.. ..but you can only travel one of these two roads. Unfortunately for you, one of those roads is much longer than the other.
    Last edited by slcraiders; 04-23-2011 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Left the "U" out of "STFU" - tapatalks fault...
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

garryyjr Guest

Default Re: Gary's Thread

My apology was real. I'm not playing ping pong. I have saved all remarks for this thread since it was made.

My apology was real. I'm not playing ping pong. I have saved all remarks for this thread since it was made.
    Your apology may very well have been real but it was a shitty apology. This is an apology "Hey guys I seem to have fucked up pretty bad here and I am sorry about that. What can I do to start repairing my rep and make this situation right?"

You didn't do that. What you did do was start running off at the mouth to members here who have spent lots of time establishing themselves as good fucking guys and earned the respect of members around here. The FOG's here do try to take care of newbies but the best way to get taken care of is to show up be a decent guy and don't ask for shit. Trying to get in on trades and free shit without having put in a mosquito's balls worth of time is jut stupid. You've made a moron of yourself and aren't helping matters by not shutting the fuck up. This is not the place to try to get the last word in, you may not get banned but you sure as hell won't earn respect and you are definitely not going to be traded with or allowed to participate in anything.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

snip.... I'm not playing ping pong.....
    Nope, gaRy, you're surely not playing ping-pong, that takes balls. Badminton, there you have what it takes.

6. Default

Shit, I'm not going anywhere.. Go throw a bag in or put some on the stove.
    Not going anywhere...Time will tell.

Blog Entries

Hey gAry, I agree with cinda. Yes your avatar is slightly different, but not different enough. Here is one you can use and it would fit you much better:

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    Hey gAry, I agree with cinda. Yes your avatar is slightly different, but not different enough. Here is one you can use and it would fit you much better:

I do like that one.. Maybe when I am ready, I will switch to that one. For now, I still like my slightly different Homer one.

garryyjr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Your apology may very well have been real but it was a shitty apology. This is an apology "Hey guys I seem to have fucked up pretty bad here and I am sorry about that. What can I do to start repairing my rep and make this situation right?"

You didn't do that. What you did do was start running off at the mouth to members here who have spent lots of time establishing themselves as good fucking guys and earned the respect of members around here. The FOG's here do try to take care of newbies but the best way to get taken care of is to show up be a decent guy and don't ask for shit. Trying to get in on trades and free shit without having put in a mosquito's balls worth of time is jut stupid. You've made a moron of yourself and aren't helping matters by not shutting the fuck up. This is not the place to try to get the last word in, you may not get banned but you sure as hell won't earn respect and you are definitely not going to be traded with or allowed to participate in anything.
    And I have realized that. I am done asking, partaking in anything but post/threads.

I told badwhale, I was a dumb ass and didn't realize what i did and i SHOULD have asked in advance.

Blog Entries

And I have realized that. I am done asking, partaking in anything but post/threads.

I told badwhale, I was a dumb ass and didn't realize what i did and i SHOULD have asked in advance.
    You know, just admitting your a dumbass is hardly any sort of apology.

Basic concept.

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

You know, just admitting your a dumbass is hardly any sort of apology.

Basic concept.
    Not sure what more you'd like. I told you i fucked up and now i know what to do for next time, if any. I learned the right way to go about it.

If you can't accept it, then not my problem. I can deal with it. Im not expecting to make a new friend.

Blog Entries

Not sure what more you'd like. I told you i fucked up and now i know what to do for next time, if any. I learned the right way to go about it.

If you can't accept it, then not my problem. I can deal with it. Im not expecting to make a new friend.
    Did you tell Mangy you're sorry for smoking the gifted puro he sent you to use in the pass?

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

Did you tell Mangy you're sorry for smoking the gifted puro he sent you to use in the pass?
    Nope.

Blog Entries

Nope.
    So, what have you learned?

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

So, what have you learned?
    Next time I need to pass cigars, if i dont understand the rules to ask and make sure.

If i am gifted a puro for a PPP and it is used already, I prolly should ask the person who gave it to me what to do with it. Not the person running it.

Blog Entries

Next time I need to pass cigars, if i dont understand the rules to ask and make sure.

If i am gifted a puro for a PPP and it is used already, I prolly should ask the person who gave it to me what to do with it. Not the person running it.

I should apologize to Mangy for being so rude.

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

I should.

Anyhow, At this point I would be stuck with the puro he sent me anyways. In that case what would i do now if I had it and was removed from the PPP?

Blog Entries

I should.

Anyhow, At this point I would be stuck with the puro he sent me anyways. In that case what would i do now if I had it and was removed from the PPP?
    Well, you would just smoke it.

Ok, I'm done spoon feeding basic concepts of integrity.

ETA: to bold the sarcasm to enhance our learning experience.
    Last edited by badwhale; 04-23-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Uncle Tupelo

garryyjr Guest

Well, you would just smoke it.

Ok, I'm done spoon feeding basic concepts of integrity.
    So that is what i was getting to.

If i smoked it already and that is a big deal.. Come today, I would have smoked it and it would have been fine.. Im lost?!?!?!

Blog Entries

So that is what i was getting to.

If i smoked it already and that is a big deal.. Come today, I would have smoked it and it would have been fine.. Im lost?!?!?!
    Yes, you are lost.

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information