Thread: Anything I've forgotten?

Default Anything I've forgotten?

Hey guys,

Life's been pretty crazy for me lately and I'm just trying to make sure that there aren't any commitments that I've forgotten about in the madness. The only thing I can think of is a repayment to Mizicke5273--currently waiting to get an address back from him because I believe I misplaced/deleted it the first time he sent it to me
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. ~Seneca

Men of genius are admired; men of wealth are envied; men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.

Live the poetry that you cannot write; let others write the poetry they dare not realize. ~Oscar Wilde

You owe me a box of Cohiba Behikes, and a box of Opus X Lost City. I'm not picky on which vitola. Throw in a box of Davidoffs too, any blend will do. Thanks. You have one week.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I sent you $50.00 cash and over $100.00 worth of eGold for that half a box of Untold Stories you told me you'd sell me.

No big rush, send 'em anytime that's good for you. I'm not an impatient prick like Logan.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcibiates View Post
    Hey guys,

Life's been pretty crazy for me lately and I'm just trying to make sure that there aren't any commitments that I've forgotten about in the madness. :
    You forgot to introduce your new girlfriend "the one in your cig-tag" Looks like she has most of her teeth and is a cigar smoker.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    You owe me a box of Cohiba Behikes, and a box of Opus X Lost City. I'm not picky on which vitola. Throw in a box of Davidoffs too, any blend will do. Thanks. You have one week.
    The Behikes are for the (to-be) fathe-in-law and Lost Story lanceros haven't shipped yet. So unless my girlfriend has something to tell me about who her father is, sorry, Logan And Davidoffs? Really? So much for thinking you had good taste...

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yeah, I sent you $50.00 cash and over $100.00 worth of eGold for that half a box of Untold Stories you told me you'd sell me.

No big rush, send 'em anytime that's good for you. I'm not an impatient prick like Logan.
    Wait... You want half a box of untold stories? So I just need to send you an empty box? Sounds like I came out ahead on this one

Quote Originally Posted by Mangyrat View Post
    You forgot to introduce your new girlfriend "the one in your cig-tag" Looks like she has most of her teeth and is a cigar smoker.
    What can I say? My father always told me never to settle on my principles.

I have to ask, Mangy... Was this on purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by mangyrat
    Hex1848 ~ "Spell checker is your friend. Spelling something wrong once in a while happens. Doing it all the time just proves your stupid."

Men of genius are admired; men of wealth are envied; men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.

Live the poetry that you cannot write; let others write the poetry they dare not realize. ~Oscar Wilde

That was all cut and paste.
    Now threw is mine.
    designated whipping boy for the grammar police
    Just run everything threw a spell checker.

Sounds like hex needs to add a grammar check as well

Thread Information