Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
How child friendly was it? I'm thinking of taking my 7yo......
Parental advisory from imdb. I don't think it was horribly bad but then again I don't know what you have let your 7yo see.

_Sex & Nudity

Sex & Nudity: 4/10

A woman sits on the lap of a man driving a car and they kiss passionately.

A man and a woman kiss passionately.

A man and a woman hold hands and kiss.

A woman runs her hands down a man's neck and face and they kiss.

A man hugs a woman and they kiss.

A woman takes off a towel covering her bikini, we see her bare torso, back and cleavage as she approaches a man, and the man places her on his lap and puts his hand on her behind as another man watches.

Several women dressed in low-cut, short dresses dance suggestively in front of men.

We see women wearing very short dresses, skirts and shorts (two women's skirts show a portion of bare buttocks), low-cut, cleavage exposing tops, bikinis and shirts.

We see men and women on the beach, with women wearing bikinis and men in swimming trunks.

Several people break into a building where women are standing in their bras and underwear (in a non-sexual fashion); we see cleavage and bare torsos.

Two men are seen shirtless.

A man jokes with a woman about another man putting his hand on the woman's behind or possibly smacking her behind.

A man makes a crude sexual remark about a woman opening up her legs; the woman turns him down.

A woman suggestively remarks to a man that she thought he had contacted her for "something else."

A man jokes with another man and a woman, who reveals that the woman is pregnant and the man had squeezed her behind.

A man makes two sexual remarks about a safe as though it were a woman.

_Violence & Gore

7/10

Rated PG-13 for Intense Sequences of Violence and Action, Sexual Content and Language.

A man throws a small sculpture at another mans head (intending to kill him which he does). The sculpture is seen afterwards with a considerable amount of blood on it.

There is a fight between two men. It's a pretty equal fight.

A man is thrown from a speeding train and hits a metal structure. It is hard to see much as it happens so fast but upon impact there is a very violent noise.

Many sequences where men are shot. These shots are brief and have minimum blood.

Frequent action

_Profanity

Profanity: 6/10

At least 1 F-word, 4 sexual references, 20 scatological terms, 14 anatomical terms (3 mild), 18 mild obscenities, name-calling (circus clowns, Martin Luther King, Rick James, stupid, crazy, loco, special [meaning mentally handicapped], kook, Wyatt Earp, blood bullets and wrath of God kind of guy, wannabe, half-breed), exclamations (shut up), 5 religious profanities, 4 religious exclamations.

_Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking: 4/10

A man jokes that he will buy a lifetime supply of antidepressants, and men and women discuss in passing how a man is the leader of a drug cartel.

Men drink beers and liquor throughout the movie, a man pours liquor and toasts with two men.