So I was in the process of taking my shower getting ready to head to the bank to get the money order for the Padron Split when my cell phone rings. Naturally I look at it and it's from my son (18 yo) so I answer it. I'm met with a wavering little voice on the other end that says Dad I'm not worthy of being your son, I'm not worthy of living with you, I'll take any punishment that you want to dish out but I need you to come pick me up. So here's where the WTF comes in. And I asked the question.... WTF??? He proceeds to tell me he's at the local police station and I needed to pick him up. So again naturally I ask WTF again. He says dad I'll explain it when you come get me. And also tells me that there wasn't an accident or anything and everyone's fine but I needed to come pick him up.

So I get to the police station park the truck and try to compose myself and sit there for a second. I finally open the truck and get out taking a second to look off into the distance to collect my thoughts. As I turn around low and behold there stands my son. I ask him WTF is going on and, with head hung very low, he proceeds to tell me that he got sighted for possession of marijuana and a pipe, they impounded our suburban and lucky for him he didn't get a DUI.......

After I went for a little walk around the Police Station Parking Lot I did everything in my power not to F'in kill him right on the spot. After I got back to him I was asking him WTF were you thinking??? All he could come up with was "I wasn't Dad" WELL NO F'IN SHIT!!!!!

So after I went to the impound yard to try to get my suburban out of impound I find out that because the suburban is in my wife's name I can't get it out without a release of liability from her. In most cases that would be easy to do BUT she is in F'in Texas visiting her son and I can't get a hold of her. Also the letter has to be notarized and faxed to me.

So fee's so far:

$150.00 to the city for the fine.
$200.00 to the towing company for towing the suburban
$50.00 for the first day of impound

$50.00 a day until I can get it out of impound... And wouldn't you know it they are closed on the weekend. So I have to get this done by today or tomorrow or I get charged for the weekend also.....

Also today I just bought him a plane ticket to go live/work with my Ex-wife over in Germany after he graduates that cost me $945.00.

Another good thing to point out is he was due to fly on the 11th of June. His court date for this little incident is scheduled for the 13th of July. So he/daddy dearest is going to have to go to the court house and plead for them to move the court date up sooner......

Sorry for ranting I had to get it off my chest.

Do I feel any better..... Not really.

** To Will ** I am deeply sorry for having to back out of the split. But I'm trying to ask myself how the HELL I'm going to afford any of this right now.

Anyone got any ideas????????