Hey guys, this is my first post on the forum. I am aware of the embargo of Cuban cigar to USA so in all respect I can only share my experience of smoking Cuban cigar since I havent try cigar from other country yet.

As a canadian citizen, I can travel freely to Cuba, my first Cigar ever was a Montecristo, that was in 1988 at that time the box of 25 Robusto was 29.95$ US, what a joke compared to today's pricing, at that time I though there were strong but what did I knew at that time.

I went back in 2006 and brought a box of Romeo & Juliette, they didn't last very long, I smoked all of them with my friend after a BBQ or good dinner on the terrace, every one enjoyed them, but now I can say they are stronger than the Montecristo.

I just got back from Cayo Coco and brought 2 box of 25 of the Cohiba Siglo #1 and those are amazing Cigar, very nice mild taste. I had never smoke the #1 before as I always purchased the Robusto. I particularly enjoy those while having a 10 Year old porto or just a Bailey's after dinner, they seem to have become my favorite.

Please let me know if it is allowed to post the pics of the Cuban cigar as I dont want to be an alien here.

If anyone from Canada want to discuss about Cuban's availability, please pm me and we will do this accordingly with forums rules meaning outside the forum. I hope I'm not breaking any rules here, if this is border line please let me know and I will erase any portion of the threads this is not acceptable.

Cheers to all

AA