Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Partagas Cigars - No need to search any longer quality cigars!

Blog Entries

Let's do some price comparisons:

Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes:

JR Cigars: $54.68 and if you watch for deals, you can get free shipping like I did
    JervisArmada: $75.72

38% higher on Jervis' site

Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 King Arthur:

Famous-Smoke: $73.99
    JervisArmada: $95.55

29% higher on Jervis' site

Onyx Reserve Robusto:

JR Cigars: $68.95
    Jervis Armada: $88.68

29% higher on Jervis' site

I could go on and on but I think there's enough evidence here to rule out JervisArmada as a legitimate retailer.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

And even if he is a legitimate retailer, we have nothing to gain by doing business with him.

Another thing is that the site suggests the business is located in the U.S. on the shipping page but then gives a UK address on the disclaimer page.

Jarvis, I am quite certain there has been some kind of mistake. You seem like an upstanding businessman. Well I'm not to sure if this is related or not but it has your name as the Author. Counterfeit/replica watches at Joyreplicas.com? http://www.sooperarticles.com/shoppi...st-457616.html
    Jarvis I'm sure this is a minor oversight on your part, if you can straighten this out I will be happy to purchase cigars from you in the future and I'm certain that I can bring CoventryCat and ggiese around as well.

Sincerely,

Al

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by puffstuff View Post
    Jarvis, I am quite certain there has been some kind of mistake. You seem like an upstanding businessman. Well I'm not to sure if this is related or not but it has your name as the Author. Counterfeit/replica watches at Joyreplicas.com? http://www.sooperarticles.com/shoppi...st-457616.html
    Jarvis I'm sure this is a minor oversight on your part, if you can straighten this out I will be happy to purchase cigars from you in the future and I'm certain that I can bring CoventryCat and ggiese around as well.

Sincerely,

Al
    I don't know Al...I've seen CC and gg run off perfectly good sellers of products and services before. Me thinks they are a bit touched.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by puffstuff View Post

Sincerely,

Al
    Isn't it amazing how Jervis can write and speak PERFECT English in his fake watch article that Al found yet he comes here talking and writing like a Nigerian scammer?

Kinda makes ya wonder......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

C'mon Jeri, I saw you lurking. Don't you have anything to say?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    I don't know Al...I've seen CC and gg run off perfectly good sellers of products and services before. Me thinks they are a bit touched.
    "TOUCHED" did you say "touched" my good man?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:34 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

8. Default

Hi,
    I'll try to answer all your questions...
    I started to work with 2000cigars a month ago...
    What about that article: I don't write articles, I'm just a sales representative of 2000cigars online store ...
    If you have any questions, you may always ask our support team: support[at]2000cigars[dot]com
    CoventryCat86, I'm not Jervis, I'm Jarvis...If you do not want to be respectful, so I don't want to answer to your questions....ask Jervis, maybe he will answer you
    And English is not my native language, but I'm working on an American enterprise, and I'm not sure that any "Nigerian scammer" will ever answer you to your questions

Regards,
    Jarvis Amadio
    Last edited by JarvisAmadio; 05-30-2011 at 06:53 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JarvisAmadio View Post
    Hi,
    I'll try to answer all your questions...
    I started to work with 2000cigars a month ago...
    What about that article: I don't write articles, I'm just a sales representative of 2000cigars online store ...
    If you have any questions, you may always ask our support team: support[at]2000cigars[dot]com
    CoventryCat86, I'm not Jervis, I'm Jarvis...If you do not want to be respectful, so I don't want to answer to your questions....ask Jervis, maybe he will answer you
    And English is not my native language, but I'm working on an American enterprise, and I'm not sure that any "Nigerian scammer" will ever answer you to your questions

Regards,
    Jarvis Amadio
    Jervis, if English is not your "native language" then how do you explain that the article you wrote about fake watches that Al and I gave a link to is written in perfect English?

I think you're a liar. If you refuse to answer this question, you will only confirm to everyone here that you cannot be trusted. That's fine with me though, we'll just let the facts speak for themselves: you work for a very questionable retailer, you wrote an article about selling illegal fake watches so all in all, you're pretty much a lowlife.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

10. Default

Hey, kitty, it's not my problem if you can't read my messages attentively..try to read my previous message again and I guess, no, I hope, you will notice that I said I haven't ever written any articles
    I don't know how is my english when I communicate with you here, but I seem you've noticed that it is not perfect, haven't you?
    I have the impression that you do not accept people of another nationality, these are the same ordinary people who are looking for a place in life and no matter in what city and what language is their native

PS people do not use for the articles their real names, in many cases they use pen names, so any name can be generated ...

PS people do not use for the articles their real names, in many cases they use pen names, so any name can be generated ...

Pen names...kind of like on a forum? I mean...we're all using our real names here, right?

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by b.read View Post
    Pen names...kind of like on a forum? I mean...we're all using our real names here, right?
    you are right, like on a forum, too....but I meant that anyone could generate a similar name for that article, it does not mean that the article belongs to the person with the same name ... I'm already not talking about that in the world live more than one person with the same name

Quote Originally Posted by b.read View Post
    I guess I'm the only ass that uses my real name.....
    I'm going to change it from Paddy to Enrique.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

There ya go...

Blog Entries

Hey, kitty, it's not my problem if you can't read my messages attentively..try to read my previous message again and I guess, no, I hope, you will notice that I said I haven't ever written any articles
    I don't know how is my english when I communicate with you here, but I seem you've noticed that it is not perfect, haven't you?
    I have the impression that you do not accept people of another nationality, these are the same ordinary people who are looking for a place in life and no matter in what city and what language is their native

Hey there pal, did you just insinuate that CC is some type of racist or sumptin'? Boy, are you off base on that one, and I think you owe him a public apology.

We do not tolerate racism or discrimination here, and I can assure you that, all dishonest, shady, crook-like assholes are treated equally, regardless of nationality!!

Blog Entries

The article has YOUR NAME on it! You are nothing but a LIAR. Are you still insisting that you did not publish this article?:

http://www.sooperarticles.com/shoppi...st-457616.html

C'mon liar, I want you to state with absolute certainty that you have no knowledge of this article, you never wrote/published it, I dare you.

Like I said earlier, your English is perfect in this article you wrote/published yet you continue to write poorly here.

And ashauler is correct, you owe me an apology for insinuating I'm some kind of racist. I never said anything of the sort. My only comment was your English is perfect in the fake watch article yet you speak and write so poorly here, it doesn't make any sense. I still think you're doing it on purpose.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-31-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I think the company he works for (an outsourcing company not a cigar company) wrote the article under his name. I doubt that is actually his name. It is probably just a profile he was assigned to. They assume the name Jarvis will be better received than Jabar.

I am just guessing though.

This has taken a turn for the worse. He was called out for being a salesman or "spammer" and he admitted that he is a salesman aka spammer. Why he continues to post is the new question. IMHO.

you are right, like on a forum, too....but I meant that anyone could generate a similar name for that article, it does not mean that the article belongs to the person with the same name ... I'm already not talking about that in the world live more than one person with the same name
    Jarvis, it is not just your name in the article. The name, which your site was originally called JOYcigars.com, then I find an article with your name attached for JOYreplicas.com. O.K. the screen name maybe, but both being named JOY, looked a bit suspicious to me.

So now for the real story, Joyreplicas.com owner as well as the owner of AZcigs.com and 2000cigars.com and a host of others all hosted out of Bucharest Romania.
    95.128.170.0/23 joycigars.com
    95.128.170.27 joyreplicas.com
    azcigs.com, joyspirits.com, 2000cigs.com, joycigs.com, 1001 cigarettes.com, etc., etc.

And CC 86, not Nigerians, Armenians.

Armen Hacaturian
    35 Komitasi Ave
    Yerevan, AR 0051
    Armenia
    armen_hac@gmail.com

Ban Aban
    23 Volkov Str
    Kiev, KY 01004
    Ukraine
    Last edited by puffstuff; 05-31-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: spelling

Jarvis, I understand it can be very difficult when The FDA shuts down a big revenue source for you (Cigarettes) but the Cigar business is a very different animal. You have started on the wrong foot. Two of the most important things in this business are Transparency and trustworthiness. I am very successful in the cigar business and I would be willing to help you, if you care to do this the right way.

Al
    Last edited by puffstuff; 05-31-2011 at 01:39 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information