Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Partagas Cigars - No need to search any longer quality cigars!

And again your costs are too high. 1001 cigarettes you charge an average of $3.00 more per carton then my vendor and then add on $19.00 per carton for shipping. My vendor only charges me $4.00 per carton for International Air.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by puffstuff View Post
    And CC 86, not Nigerians, Armenians.

Well, I guess I've never been scammed by a genuine Armenian!

He sure does remind me of Barrister Whosemagoo who writes to me at least once a week with the opportunity of a lifetime.

Sometimes when I'm bored, I actually start an email exchange with these thieves and scammers and as I told Jervis, he sure reminds me of the Nigerian scammers because once you start engaging them in a conversation, their broken English all of a sudden becomes better than mine.

Nigerian, Armenian, tomato, tomatoe.....
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:32 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Ban Aban
    23 Volkov Str
    Kiev, KY 01004
    Ukraine
    Ban Aban, kind of reminds me of our former member from Iowa named Amanda and after she said she hoped George got shot, she was banned and we changed her name to Abanda. "Ban Aban" must be her long, lost father.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Jarvis, I understand it can be very difficult when The FDA shuts down a big revenue source for you (Cigarettes) but the Cigar business is a very different animal. You have started on the wrong foot. Two of the most important things in this business are Transparency and trustworthiness. I am very successful in the cigar business and I would be willing to help you, if you care to do this the right way.

Al
    Al - I would be awfully careful of your very generous offer to "do this the right way". Eastern European's and US credit cards don't usually mix too well...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WIP View Post
    Why he continues to post is the new question.
    Indeed, if I were a scammer, what is the point for me to continue this conversation, I'd just scored to all your questions...
    I'm not a salesman, I don't sale...my work is to present the product, make an advertisement...I'm not a Romanian and not even an Armenian, I'm not related with the rest of the listed sites...my goal is only to present online cigar store.... where and on whose name has been registered the site I'd never interested, I'm just doing my job...
    CC, apologize for me is not a problem, I'm sorry, if you need it, but I didn't call you a racist, I said that you are not respectful with people whose native language is not English, in your understanding these people immediately become spammers and liars, it's sad...
    I do not know how else honestly can I answer you, except to send you a copy of my passport, but it is a violation of personal rights, and if you do not believe me you may check the site for fraud, or you can just ban me, it will be ​​much easier to do for you and without having solved a problem ...

Quote Originally Posted by JarvisAmadio View Post
    I'm not a salesman, I don't sale...my work is to present the product, make an advertisement..
    You just said you weren't a salesman, then you described yourself as a salesman. Presenting the product and making an advertisement IS sales. Maybe you don't take money and give goods, but you are still selling.

Let me ask you this. Are you here for ANY other reason other than to advertise (sell) these cigars?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WIP View Post
    You just said you weren't a salesman, then you described yourself as a salesman. Presenting the product and making an advertisement IS sales. Maybe you don't take money and give goods, but you are still selling.

Let me ask you this. Are you here for ANY other reason other than to advertise (sell) these cigars?
    I would more called my job - Advertiser, because I really don't take money and don't give goods (in my opinion such people are not sellers, well, I could be wrong)....and, surely, I didn't register just to advertise, I would like to participate in other discussions too, but recently all my free time is running out to prove that I do not belong to spammers, whose goal is infinite spreading of links...

Blog Entries

You still have not answered my question from the first page. Where is your store located?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    You still have not answered my question from the first page. Where is your store located?
    I answered a lot of times...we are not a retail store, we are only an online store.

10. Default

Jarvis, it is not just your name in the article. The name, which your site was originally called JOYcigars.com, then I find an article with your name attached for JOYreplicas.com. O.K. the screen name maybe, but both being named JOY, looked a bit suspicious to me.

So now for the real story, Joyreplicas.com owner as well as the owner of AZcigs.com and 2000cigars.com and a host of others all hosted out of Bucharest Romania.
    95.128.170.0/23 joycigars.com
    95.128.170.27 joyreplicas.com
    azcigs.com, joyspirits.com, 2000cigs.com, joycigs.com, 1001 cigarettes.com, etc., etc.

And CC 86, not Nigerians, Armenians.

Armen Hacaturian
    35 Komitasi Ave
    Yerevan, AR 0051
    Armenia
    armen_hac[at]gmail[dot]com

Ban Aban
    23 Volkov Str
    Kiev, KY 01004
    Ukraine
    after you've placed this message I decided to check this data for 2000cigars
    I found another info about contact name, except IP address:

Domain name: 2000cigars.com

Registrant Contact:
    WhoisGuard
    WhoisGuard Protected (7a74e03668ba42dfb4bc1dbd5113e312.protect@whoisgua rd.com)
    8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732
    Westchester, CA 90045
    US

Blog Entries

I answered a lot of times...we are not a retail store, we are only an online store.
    You ship things right? You have an office?

after you've placed this message I decided to check this data for 2000cigars
    I found another info about contact name, except IP address:

Domain name: 2000cigars.com

Registrant Contact:
    WhoisGuard
    WhoisGuard Protected (7a74e03668ba42dfb4bc1dbd5113e312.protect@whoisgua rd.com)
    8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd. #110 - 732
    Westchester, CA 90045
    US
    You realize that is just the address or WhoisGuard right? A company who's purpose is to make the website registration process nearly anonymous?
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

I guess we could call the owner and ask him. http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcement.../ucm255696.htm
    Administrative Contact:

Armen Hacaturian ()
    +374.2612660
    35 Komitasi Ave
    Yerevan, AR 0051
    AM

14. Default

yes, we ship our goods...
    please, all questions about shipping process and office to our support team:
    support[at]2000cigars[dot]com

I guess we could call the owner and ask him. http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/Enforcement.../ucm255696.htm
    Administrative Contact:

Armen Hacaturian ()
    +374.2612660
    35 Komitasi Ave
    Yerevan, AR 0051
    AM
    I'm not responsible for azcigs.com

Blog Entries

You don't even know your companies address. Get the fuck out of here.

Blog Entries

Indeed, if I were a scammer, what is the point for me to continue this conversation, I'd just scored to all your questions...
    I'm not a salesman, I don't sale...my work is to present the product, make an advertisement...I'm not a Romanian and not even an Armenian, I'm not related with the rest of the listed sites...my goal is only to present online cigar store.... where and on whose name has been registered the site I'd never interested, I'm just doing my job...
    CC, apologize for me is not a problem, I'm sorry, if you need it, but I didn't call you a racist, I said that you are not respectful with people whose native language is not English, in your understanding these people immediately become spammers and liars, it's sad...
    I do not know how else honestly can I answer you, except to send you a copy of my passport, but it is a violation of personal rights, and if you do not believe me you may check the site for fraud, or you can just ban me, it will be ​​much easier to do for you and without having solved a problem ...
    You are a liar. Here's the proof:

You said you never wrote/published this article:

http://www.sooperarticles.com/shoppi...st-457616.html

where your English is near perfect. I've asked you numerous times if you wrote/published this article and you never answer the question and only respond by calling me a racist.

I suppose I can see why you refuse to admit writing that article because it encourages people to buy illegal, fake watches. Only scammers and liars like you would write/publish articles like that and work for companies like that who sell fake/illegal items.

No two ways about it Jervis, you cannot be trusted. Please just go away.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

17. Default

CC86,Honestly, I have no longer the patience to deal with such a stupid man...I tired to answer the same question hundred of times...
    Eville, I asked you to contact our support team to resolve the office problem, because as we are not a retail store this information is not disclosed for security purposes, because as you do not know me, so I do not know you ... but in order to resolve the conflict, I elementary suggested you to check out our store for fraud...
    Last edited by JarvisAmadio; 06-04-2011 at 05:19 PM.

Blog Entries

CC86,Honestly, I have no longer the patience to deal with such a stupid man...I tired to answer the same question hundred of times...
    Eville, I asked you to contact our support team to resolve the office problem, because as we are not a retail store this information is not disclosed for security purposes, because as you do not know me, so I do not know you ... but in order to resolve the conflict, I elementary suggested you to check out our store for fraud...
    Last edited by craig; 06-04-2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: found <fp> pic
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Blog Entries

For at least the sixth time,

Did you write/publish this article?:

http://www.sooperarticles.com/shoppi...st-457616.html

A simple "yes" or "no" will suffice.

ANSWER THE QUESTION
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 06-24-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

20. Default

ok, simple - NO

Are you satisfied???

Thread Information